What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Erik (Grove) - GTA RP

KiloC

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Kenny Lake
Reported Players: Erik (Grove)
Date: Aug 7, 2024
Time: 22:25
What best describes this incident: RDM
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I noticed a black car while driving around and decided to investigate who the driver wearing blacked out clothing was. He drove off after I tried to strike up a conversation so I followed and asked him to pull over so we could talk. After we both came to a stop and exchange a few words, I'm then shot with no high-quality roleplay and no interaction from the shooter. We have no KOS war rules in place and there was no way of me identifying this person as a member of Grove before I was randomly killed by a fellow member of his gang. I believe this to be RDM.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I Thought after the conversation last night that this was resolved or was lead to believe it was there is not much more I can say then what we spoke about in QE it was miss communication on our end which made it end this way , I was speaking before I shot is why the car pulled closer but I was on whisper which is no ones fault but mine I did then switch to shouting but obviously was to late at that point. I'm not going to try sugar coat anything this was really poor and could've definitely been better.

@KiloC

Thank you for this report, I have reviewed the evidence provided.

@Chappie

Thank you for your response and I think we both agree this is really POOR, but I respect that you have come here and owned up to your mistakes.

However, you have just come off a 2 day ban for the same reason so I am left with very little option and due to the fair ban system I will be implementing the following:

CharID : 82912
Rule: G1.2
Action: Perma

Back