What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Dower Ranger + JDower - RDM<br>Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCallum

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

[A.L.B] Cornilius Nax

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dower Ranger + JDower

Date of the incident

05/20/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend was heading to Zaros in our helicopter and when we arrived we was greeted by 2 people, at the time they said that they was protecting the place and was stopping people from being robbed and killed, We then proceeded to the cash point to pay the 2 people because they asked for protecting charges... So we did. We then went to the gun store and bought our guns costing 30,000 pounds. we then proceeded back to my helicopter and as we got in i started the engine and they shot us without any warning or without them saying anything at all to us for example dont get in or we will shoot, they said nothing at all. They shot at us and killed us both. After asking them why they did it and before i could ask if they would join the TeamSpeak to work this out i couldnt see their names in the server, they might have been in the server but they didint respond to anything i said in the side channel, (I did not say in the side channel come to TS because i didint see them i the server) you can see them RDM us in the video i had recorded... and also hear us talking as if they wasent going to kill us as if we was friends...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upS3dvyM8h4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back