What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Dont have the id - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerCurse

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jack Richards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Dont have the id

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/29/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Basicly i saw this guy from NSC leave the pharmacy i pulled a knife on him it lagged i did it again when i did it again i told him to hold his hands up and not to move he used his radio in a second not even thinking about fear for his life thats not a normal reaction of a man getting robbed he gave info where he is , then he procceds to run with game mechanics not allowing it to be realistic beacuse he had run to me and escaped basicly facing my direction i couldnt outrun him beacuse of mechanics . We go on and forth running and i go to my building where my apartment is located he comes back and wants to retaliate i stabb him he offers me 20k then when i realised he want the revive just for the gun i told him so you have a gun on you basicly . he responded come on bro im gonna give you a standard just looring me into his trap i was chill about it wanted to help him , by the time that was happening paramedics arrived i was not threateaning paramedic beacuse i had a blade and i could basicly do that so he dont get medical treatment but i didnt want to ruin the roleplay . BTW i changed my voice at that time so i leave it at that the NHS helps him i get inside of my house i take a new outfit and my doorbell rings ( i didnt know if i let people inside they can look thru my storage ) i wanted the rp to continue beacuse it had a good story to be honest beacuse like 10 people pulled up on me i dont know how they got the information about the apartment when their guy was getting lifted by the nhs . Basicly they all came to my house i let one guy in im wearing another outfit and he didnt say a word he had a gun with him i told him to put his hands up beacuse i cornered him he didnt want to and off we go he wins and basicly takes 4kg of coce of my storage on a poor RP conditions no words spoken nothing . So there is many questions first of all how did his men come when i took his radio and phone and basicly how they know where i live beacuse nobody saw me enter my apartment .
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/KcEedfohEYZsu/d1337Dv4Vibw?invite=cr-MSxVeEosMTUyOTI4NTQxLA
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/KcHHAVRm3536A/d1337IDwxpxr?invite=cr-MSxTQUgsMTUyOTI4NTQxLA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/KcEedfohEYZsu/d1337Dv4Vibw?invite=cr-MSxVeEosMTUyOTI4NTQxLA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Hello @KillerCurse

Well...yes this is very poor roleplay from the other player and is indeed a breach of the Value of Life rule. However, without an ID we are unable to identify the player.

No Action Taken

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back