What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Cutlass (Session Heads Unknown) - GTA RP

Harryjack2

Donator
Donator

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Harry Jack
Reported Players: Cutlass (Session Heads Unknown)
Date: Jul 16, 2024
Time: 22:36
What best describes this incident: NVL
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Good evening,

I believe this clip speaks for itself.

For a bit of a backstory we got a call out on radio by Chardonnay and Josh that they were being shot at by the pier they then gave the call that they were swimming away and being chased by jet skis as of which were shooting at them. We then headed to the pier to support at arrival of the pier we saw a white local speeding away from the scene. We then proceeded to check the car asked them to get out while a minimum of 5 of us pointing guns at the two unarmed cutlass. We instructed them to put their hands up to which they replied to NO and decided to pull out guns and then die.

You can hear the audio twice as i am yet to complete the setup of my goXLR , well have not actually been able to find a fix for this.

Thanks for reviewing this.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi. Please submit footage 3-5 minutes prior to the alleged rule break as per report guidelines.

13 second clips won’t cut it i’m afraid

Hi @Logan

Thank you for your reply,

The longer POV is in ticket 24448 on discord.
Explain the reasoning behind the discord call please, Also why was the video posted in the ticket and not here?

Morning ,
@Stuart
Thanks for the read and watch.

I am assuming you are talking about the reason you can hear everything 2-3x over , it's been an ongoing issue for the last month as I bought a XLR and I can not figure out how route it I've only just very recently found out how to stop youtube ect coming through my mic. When I return home at around 9 I'll post a SS of my routing. Nether the less u have a few clips from the last month where the audio is the exact same even across other games.
As for the video I had explained in the ticket why it had been there.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello,

I think watching this its safe to say that this pier trip is coming off the back of something else thats going on at grove, i can only assume thats why your running around in circles whilst there.
So, moving to the pier your member sayd something along the lines of "there is 3-4 of them by the rides" then you drive down see a white car and someone on radio says ram what can. From your video i cant see why you would just ram the car to engage if there was no prior RP. But like i said, maybe there was so fair enough.

However, you ram their car 2 jump out with the potential of another 3-4 gang members right there also. I would hardly say thats a case of NVL.

Report denied.

Back