What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Conan The Destroyer And John The Savage - RDM<br>Glitcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCallum

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Cornilius Nax

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Conan The Destroyer And John The Savage

Date of the incident

06/03/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM
Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and Sebin, a fellow gang member was in Kavala, and we seen a huron in the garage and we decided to see what was going on as the helicopter costs around 15,000,000 as we enter the garage there was a cop Named BusterGuy and some Civz, after some RP events, i notice a Door open in one of the garages. couple seconds later One guy named Conan The Destroyer started shooting a pistol in the garage, Baring in mind the Garage is the Green zone and u are not allowed to kill anyone there... it is against server rules, anyway my gang memeber Sebin was laying down in the garage(Not a Threat at all) and was killed on sight no initiation, then the cop BusterGuy was killed right after that. This is RDM and killing in GZ which are both not allowed on the server. After i realise that my gang member and the cop was killed, i pulled out my gun and was ready to defend my self. All of a sudden i see someone else running with a pistol and i think he is just another scared civ, as i turn my back to look for Conan (The Shooter) i get shot in the back (RDM) and killed by someone called Jhon the Savage, again without any initiation and still in the GZ. After being killed i was body glitched which means that all my gear was taken from my body, this also happend to Sebin my gang member. I have linked my footage and Sebins Footage. As you can see in Sebins footage, we asked them to come into TS but they denied. As you can also see in the video when i was killed i had lost my Katiba with a ARCO and a silincer + all my mags because the body glitched me 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

yes

Last edited by a moderator:
John already banned by Jamz, Conan also banned based on this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back