What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - CM22 UAX - His Vehicle License Plate and it is a white sports car - GTA RP

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Reggie Veggy
Reported Players: CM22 UAX - His Vehicle License Plate and it is a white sports car
Date: Jul 26, 2024
Time: 23:32
What best describes this incident: Shot and killed us for no real reason and killed us in a fail RP way
Please (in detail) describe the incident: We found a guy and asked him if he wanted a taxi , however he did not want it and after we asked him twice he got angry and threatened us with a gun , later on we found some police and ratted him out which apparently resulted in him losing his expensive pistol so he got angry and retaliated by calling our taxi service , we didn't recognise his voice so we went to pick him up but he was waiting and chased us , while doing so he chased us down constantly smashing our car until it broke down which is fail rp as no person could survive that many hard hits without an airbag popping or without being injured , after some time our car eventually gave out and the guy just shot us in the head killing us. in the very last seconds of the clip you can here him saying "you lost me a ...." refering to his gun. later on he took us to the docks and dumped us after stealing our phones. but before he did this we tried to make fun of him by saying how we only lost a phone and money while he lost a expensive gun which he replied with "you really think that officer took my gun" which shows how he also killed us for no reason at all.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ilGbv62Qb1zzBnb8m/d1337Wzit9V6?invite=cr-MSxxWGMsMTkyODIxNzcyLA

Good morning Mr Veggy
Would like to say its very nice to see you again so would like to say a couple of thing to add it this did happen 100% I did loss my gun to the cop just did not want to say that to also are we going to really look passed you say that you are going to report and also that your were going to tale this to the admin then also broke the same rule that you are report me for for speaking under the water with you lungs full of water. If you like we can going and talk about this in QE later on I am happy to as I think this could have been sorted out later night. also I have clips for the water if staff want to see it. As for the reason that you guys got killed and dump that was not for me losing my gun to was for the fact that is that you were harassed a member of auto shop. The losing of the gun was more of second hand to harassed of the employ.
If staff have any questions please asked and I will answer to the best of my knowledge
many thank -Mr O'Neil

Good morning Mr Veggy
Would like to say its very nice to see you again so would like to say a couple of thing to add it this did happen 100% I did loss my gun to the cop just did not want to say that to also are we going to really look passed you say that you are going to report and also that your were going to tale this to the admin then also broke the same rule that you are report me for for speaking under the water with you lungs full of water. If you like we can going and talk about this in QE later on I am happy to as I think this could have been sorted out later night. also I have clips for the water if staff want to see it. As for the reason that you guys got killed and dump that was not for me losing my gun to was for the fact that is that you were harassed a member of auto shop. The losing of the gun was more of second hand to harassed of the employ.
If staff have any questions please asked and I will answer to the best of my knowledge
many thank -Mr O'Neil
Thank you for your reply Mr O'Neil Honestly I wrote this for my friend because he claimed this was fail rp and he is not very good with websites , I wasn't too bothered about the situation and found quite funny but I still wrote this so he would be satisfied. And about the "harassing" the member of the auto shop I really didn't harass her I just asked her a question because she took a selfie of her car and her but to me it looked like she took a picture of me and I was asking her "why did you take a picture of me" until she truly said that she did not and was only taking a selfie. I admit I did not say sorry but I also did not harass her. In the end I'm not bothered about it at all , actually after I wrote the report I opened the Gta window again and I was on a hospital bed so someone must've found us. I have no clue how but I'm happy about it. Anyway thank you again for the reply and honestly i see why you did it but my friend wasn't happy about it so I wrote this report so he would stop asking me. I didn't see any wrong in what you did , anyway thank you - Reggie Veggy

happy days

denied then

Back