What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - Bunch of Cutlass and Mirror Park Motors - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Steve Stacy
Reported Players: Bunch of Cutlass and Mirror Park Motors
Date: Jun 21, 2024
Time: 22:00
What best describes this incident: Nvl, Rdm. Metagaming and TempGroup/Teaming
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Let me begin with some context:

- I had a few "exchanges" with Mirror Park Motors over the past few days which led to me stabbing Pete and his boys downing me. I was taken to pillbox where I was treated and I made my way back to AE parking. A small gun fight took place landing everyone in prison! This brings us swiftly onto the following events..

- A friend and I decided to go after the Mirror Park lot knowing one of them worked at AE we grabbed him took him to a hill, explained everything and told him to apologies or he dies, he did not want to apologies for his actions so was met with a bullet. During our chat I said how I was planning on going after Cutlass and Mirror Park...

- We carry on our hunt, driving and stopping near a man getting into a local car, we "hands" him and put him in zips, whilst having 2 guns pointed at him telling him to get out and put his hands up he decides to not listen to that says over radio just one word, "PDM". We then begin driving around, "Fifty" "dies" of hunger leaving him unresponsive to our words and questions (Later on at the dodgy he 'remembers' the whole scenario in the car but during it was passed out??) , we then decide to head to a dodgy as it was our best bet in keeping him alive, both in random clothing and in a blacked out car with him in the backside very hard to see might I add, we go to check the "MARA" dodgy and sure enough it was there, we then go to give him a defib where we are shot at and downed.

- After a few minutes of being downed, more cutlass turn up to aid the mirror park lot, giving them I believe a knife and some bandages.

Now, for the Rules I believe to be broken:

"(G2.4) Value of Life
At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands."

- Fifty has two guns to him and is told to get out the car and put his hands up but decided not to and goes on the radio narrowly causing his death, this to me is NVL as in that instant he should have his hands up and be listening to the two men with guns rather than muttering words over his radio trying to alert his team to his whereabouts.

"(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)
Mass RDM is a permanent ban
Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.)"

- I think it was RDM at the dodgy as we where shot at by people fully blacked out without a word spoken.

"(G3.1) OOC Information (Permanent ban)
Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages."

- The reason I believe these guys meta-gamed is because no one saw us kidnapping 'fifty', he did not comm it out, and only muttered the words, "PDM", which gives no indication to what is actually happening, we both had random outfits on and in a blacked out car, We drive up near the right side and are obviously not followed, we head back down to Mara Dodgy where 'Barry' allegedly 'saw us' and told his group where "we" were, they come over shoot and down us.
We were simply 2 random people in a blacked out car, Barry should have no idea this is us, and I believe the only reason he knew was because someone had metagamed.

- I also think the AE man that works at Mirror Park Motors also meta-gamed his death to the rest of Mirror Park and Cutlass as not even 20 minutes after his death this whole interaction went down where nothing had happened the hours before.

"(G11.2.1) Temporary Groups
Temporary groups/alliances, limited to 6 characters, may form between members of different groups for high-quality roleplay reasons. Considered as a separate entity during the scenario, they adhere to the conditions outlined in (G11.2)."

- As you can see in the clip provided, Pete had created a temporary Alliance with a few cutlass members, namely Barry C , when they both attacked us down at the dodgy, meaning he should be in a group of 6 and no more. Now that is fine and all, but for some reason more cutlass come down in order to assist them, providing them with weapons and heals ( I think ), which breaches this rule as they have now expanded past the 6 member limit.

Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello Steve, shame to see you here when you said you were satisfied with the liaison yesterday. Bonzi was there as well and we had quite a good chat about everything where we explained our side of the story. Some of these points I will let the other people talk about, but I will adress the main one that we talked about yesterday; teaming.

There were 3 people when we came to the dodgy doctor location. Barry, Bobby and me. Later on 2 more people came, Brinks and Fifty (because he was already there). As we needed a knife to cut Fifty out of zipties I asked a 6th person (Autumn) to bring them to me. You say this is teaming because Autumn pulled up in a car with others in it but there was no other interaction with them. She gave me the knife and bandages and left. At no point were the other people involved in the situation. The reason that there were multiple people in that car is because of other RP cutlass is having with police and G6. Yes, they were there. No, they didn't interact or help in any way. Autumn gave me the bandages and knife and they all left, leaving us with 5 again. In the liaison you showed poor understanding of the teaming rule, saying that because cutlass is involved their whole f6 is now involved thus making it more than 6. Once again I will tell you this is mot the case Steve, highlighted in the "seperate entity" part of the rule. Hopefully this clears things up for you.

Second point will be metagaming. We actually didn't know you grabbed Chad ("AE guy"). It was when you came to the dealership asking for Bobby (and us planning to grab you already after seeing you were around) that we got into action. Fifty said PDM on radio. Why/how and if this was NVL is up to him, not us. We knew you were in 2 black cars, a felon and a feltzer. This local was seen on the location. We also know that Fifty had a gun and there was a dodgy at Marabunta Bridge. As you can see in the clip Barry was around that area and saw you drive up there. (clip needs to be uploaded).

All in all it's a shame we're here Steve, although it was to be expected. Hopefully I gave you some insight in how it went down and how we actually coordinated it quite well in regards to the teaming rule. I hope this clears up any doubt you have in regards to the situation.

There were 3 people when we came to the dodgy doctor location. Barry, Bobby and me. Later on 2 more people came, Brinks and Fifty (because he was already there). As we needed a knife to cut Fifty out of zipties I asked a 6th person (Autumn) to bring them to me. You say this is teaming because Autumn pulled up in a car with others in it but there was no other interaction with them. She gave me the knife and bandages and left. At no point were the other people involved in the situation. The reason that there were multiple people in that car is because of other RP cutlass is having with police and G6. Yes, they were there. No, they didn't interact or help in any way. Autumn gave me the bandages and knife and they all left, leaving us with 5 again. In the liaison you showed poor understanding of the teaming rule, saying that because cutlass is involved their whole f6 is now involved thus making it more than 6. Once again I will tell you this is mot the case Steve, highlighted in the "seperate entity" part of the rule. Hopefully this clears things up for you.

I am aware of the rule which is why I am reporting it thank you very much!

You had a temp group form, lets call it Group A. You then had help from several (cutlass) Group B. Therefore you teamed.

Second point will be metagaming. We actually didn't know you grabbed Chad ("AE guy"). It was when you came to the dealership asking for Bobby (and us planning to grab you already after seeing you were around) that we got into action. Fifty said PDM on radio. Why/how and if this was NVL is up to him, not us. We knew you were in 2 black cars, a felon and a feltzer. This local was seen on the location. We also know that Fifty had a gun and there was a dodgy at Marabunta Bridge. As you can see in the clip Barry was around that area and saw you drive up there. (clip needs to be uploaded).

If you could provide some clips like I requested in OOC for you to clip that would be helpful. We were never in a local feltzer or felon, so not really sure where you're getting at there.
All in all it's a shame we're here Steve, although it was to be expected. Hopefully I gave you some insight in how it went down and how we actually coordinated it quite well in regards to the teaming rule. I hope this clears up any doubt you have in regards to the situation.
Again, any clips at all would help clear things up.

I believe this was resolved in liason.
No you believe wrong.

Good Morning/Afternoon/Night, sitting at the breakfast table here having a lovely bowl of Golden Nuggets and a Espresso (Not Sabrina Carpenter) and see this report for some reason I'm not surprised so it hasn't put me off my breakfast that much but anyway I will only be commenting on the parts that you DIDNT mention in liaison NVL and Metagaming claims lets delve into the Metagaming claim shall we

And i quote "I also think the AE man that works at Mirror Park Motors also meta-gamed his death to the rest of Mirror Park and Cutlass as not even 20 minutes after his death this whole interaction went down where nothing had happened the hours before."

"- The reason I believe these guys meta-gamed is because no one saw us kidnapping 'fifty', he did not com it out, and only muttered the words, "PDM", which gives no indication to what is actually happening, we both had random outfits on and in a blacked out car, We drive up near the right side and are obviously not followed, we head back down to Mara Dodgy where 'Barry' allegedly 'saw us' and told his group where "we" were, they come over shoot and down us.
We were simply 2 random people in a blacked out car, Barry should have no idea this is us, and I believe the only reason he knew was because someone had metagamed."

Your missing some very valuable information in these statements ok the "AE man" i got told he flew out as previously i was doing bin jobs this was about 30 mins prior to you taking him he said how long are you gonna be i will be flying out soon so i assumed he flew out didn't know he had been grabbed. Another piece of valuable information you seemed to have missed out was 10 mins prior to you holding me up at PDM you also ran into me Mirror Park in a local feltzer wearing the exact same clothes i was in a yellow hazmat suit you was looking for Bobby Stanley i put in the groupie 2 men blacked out are looking for you bobby and then Pete said on radio it might be Steven Stacey as yous had beef with them a few days prior. Now at this point I changed clothed and went looking for you with Pete and Bobby you was spotted at Pillbox heading towards legion I radio it in saying I think he is here I'm away to check impound then recycling so Barry Pete and Bobby are fully understandable of my where about and the rough area I was in, You say I don't comm but I say PDM so I'm not to sure if you have made up your mind if I did or not but a shot was let off and Barry heard it and then they saw the car I was in so the assumed I was taken so they got dodgy spots they knew what you was wearing as your parachute was very distinctive. So that's my side of the Metagaming claim.

Now for the NVL claim gonna keep it short and sweet like Taylor Swift I saw and opportunity to get a few words for my life to be saved not even few words a few letters I said before we do anything I need to drink I can get multiple people to back me up I am the worst person always getting downed for not drinking or eating you said i all of a saddened remembered I was downed I wasn't fully responsive I was aware of things going on and was grunting and groaning to your responses

Good Morning/Afternoon/Night, sitting at the breakfast table here having a lovely bowl of Golden Nuggets and a Espresso (Not Sabrina Carpenter) and see this report for some reason I'm not surprised so it hasn't put me off my breakfast that much but anyway I will only be commenting on the parts that you DIDNT mention in liaison NVL and Metagaming claims lets delve into the Metagaming claim shall we

Thanks for the unnecessary information, that is really helping!

Your missing some very valuable information in these statements ok the "AE man" i got told he flew out as previously i was doing bin jobs this was about 30 mins prior to you taking him he said how long are you gonna be i will be flying out soon so i assumed he flew out didn't know he had been grabbed. Another piece of valuable information you seemed to have missed out was 10 mins prior to you holding me up at PDM you also ran into me Mirror Park in a local feltzer wearing the exact same clothes i was in a yellow hazmat suit you was looking for Bobby Stanley i put in the groupie 2 men blacked out are looking for you bobby and then Pete said on radio it might be Steven Stacey as yous had beef with them a few days prior
Do you have a clip of the interactions? I don't remember ever talking to someone in all yellow.
You say I don't comm but I say PDM so I'm not to sure if you have made up your mind if I did or not
In my clip there are no words spoken from you, however in QE after you said you muttered the word "PDM". Again, if you guys could bring some clips forward to support your claims that would be great!

Now for the NVL claim gonna keep it short and sweet like Taylor Swift I saw and opportunity to get a few words for my life to be saved not even few words a few letters I said before we do anything I need to drink I can get multiple people to back me up I am the worst person always getting downed for not drinking or eating you said i all of a saddened remembered I was downed I wasn't fully responsive I was aware of things going on and was grunting and groaning to your responses
When being held at gunpoint by two different people do you not think it wise to go along with our instructions?

1719065307022.png

You said yourself that you had "died" and that is why you were unresponsive, however now you're saying you were swaying in and out of consciousness and that you were fully able to hear what we had said in the car. Make it make sense. To me it is quite simple, you didn't want to RP with us when you were taken, most likely so you can pop into discord and send screenshots of the car/clothes we had on, then once we were both downed, and you "won" you miraculously manage to remember every single word that was said! Borderline PowerGaming.

1719065709675.png

Just adding a screenshot of all the ID's, adding up to 8 if you take mine out.

Like mentioned in the QE discussion Steve, ID's 403, 504, 521 and 651 immediately left after Autumn (487) brought me 3 bandages, 3 wrapidclots and 1 switchblade. In no way shape or form were they ever a part of the situation. Autumn was, yes, by bringing me items. But in my opinion you can not argue the others were involved. Sadly my clip of the actual RP we had when you got shot has corrupted so I can not show this but maybe the others can. If not staff can probably check the logs for what happened. The only person that stayed was brinks, adding up to 5 people (Barry, bobby, autumn and me) and Fifty (6 people) who came because he was the one that you shot.

Regarding proof for the metagaming, I have added clips to a ticket (forums-2406) for staff to see. Sadly there is sensitive information in the clips so I am not posting them here.

Like mentioned in the QE discussion Steve, ID's 403, 504, 521 and 651 immediately left after Autumn (487) brought me 3 bandages, 3 wrapidclots and 1 switchblade. In no way shape or form were they ever a part of the situation. Autumn was, yes, by bringing me items. But in my opinion you can not argue the others were involved
If they are there, they are involved.

Sadly my clip of the actual RP we had when you got shot has corrupted so I can not show this but maybe the others can.
class

Regarding proof for the metagaming, I have added clips to a ticket (forums-2406) for staff to see. Sadly there is sensitive information in the clips so I am not posting them here.
that's cool.

Hello, I am 248 session ID Bobby Stanley, Steve I just want to point my POV into perspective, from the timeline I have heard,

Fifty goes to Mirror Park Motors and gets asked where I am, now I have no people looking for me apart from Steve Stacy and his back up dancers, of which from this me and the boys went out to find you instead of you finding me, Fifty goes to change his car and the next thing he said was PDM, of which we know to be the dealership across from the civ impound, I spot the car that he was in and the car he was going to get into, from this I know that he has been grabbed and I know he has a gun on him, from this we start driving around the city and Barry Clevedon, gave the comm on the radio he has just seen a car go up towards the marabunta dodgy, from this we go in and check to see if the people involved were the correct people from this we ID Steve Stacy due to his backpack as he wore it the same night we had the Marlowe shooting, and we also identify Fifty as he is the person on the ground, and of which we shot and took the pair of you down.

For the RDM, I wouldn't call is RDM as that would be random in the case that we just shot you for absolutely no reason, however the true reason is that you have out boy on the ground and was attempting to rob all of his pockets with your gun aimed at him,

Teaming, for the teaming that was not intentionally now, Originally it was, Me (Bobby Stanley), Peter wright, Barry Clevedon and Fifty. Brinks only arrived at the dodgy, and we called 1 other person of which was autumn now its not our fault that us calling one person led to others coming along that's just unfortunately what happened, only autumn made the hand off and after that they left.
For the alleged Meta gaming you yourself even said he muttered PDM now if you got the comm PDM and then you tried to communicate afterwards and they don't reply you only believe the worse and like I stated prior he also told us he was changing his car of which I saw his original car was empty and the car he was going to get into also empty and a bunch of people around the area.

Fifty telling me people are looking for me:

1719070472159.png

The marabunta dodgy callout from Barry and what took place there :

Like the others have said previous Steve this does look like a revenge report as it was resolved in liaison with Bonzi and yet you still took this to the forums.

Thanks for the clip provided and your explanation, however if you could add a clip from where we grab fifty and his comments on radio and your guys reaction that would be helpful!

You show 30 seconds before you guys shoot, if you have a longer clip that would be class!

Steve Stacy and his back up dancers
Not needed.

Like the others have said previous Steve this does look like a revenge report as it was resolved in liaison with Bonzi and yet you still took this to the forums.
Revenge Report on who? I do not feel like this was resolved in liaison which is why we are on the forums!

Last edited:
No you believe wrong.
Could you explain what happened in the Liaison as I am aware staff was present and it did seem like it was resolved. If there is more to it mind clearing that up before I review the report as it is please?

Could you explain what happened in the Liaison as I am aware staff was present and it did seem like it was resolved. If there is more to it mind clearing that up before I review the report as it is please?
Sure thing Stuart,

I will attach a clip of the majority of the liaison, I didn't manage to record it fully though.

It was mainly a back and forth of what the teaming rule is, I don't think Cutlass nor Pete understood what I was actually talking about so maybe if I explain now in writing they will.

The way I see it is:

If you form your temporary alliance, lets say it has cutlass grove and mara members, 2 of each for example, that makes 6 people. This new alliance is now a separate entity from the gangs they are in and now in a group called ( for example ) Alliance A. Lets say Alliance A go and down a bunch of The Lost, Alliance A can not request a member of Mara to come down and give them bandages knifes etc to help them with the downed people they have present as that would be teaming.

This to me is what has happened here, Cutlass and Mirror Park motors formed an Alliance, both targeting Frank and I, this is fine and aligns with the rules, but then more Cutlass can't come down to help and give items to them as this is now going over the 6 person limit to alliances therefore it counts as teaming.

There was not much success in the Liaison, it was clear we were going around in circles, so I was not satisfied with it which is why I put the report up to get staffs opinions and say.

Here is a clip of the liason:

Last edited:
I believe this was resolved in liason.
Can you provide me your side as I take it you we're involved in this due to the comment? Also any videos if you have it too.

Can you provide me your side as I take it you we're involved in this due to the comment? Also any videos if you have it too.
I do not have any recordings from the liason.

Steve, I clipped right at that point and put it in a ticket like previously mentioned. Like I previously mentioned Steve there were 5 people there (Barry, Brinks, Bobby, Fifty and me). I asked a 6th person to come bring me some needed stuff which would be fully within my rights to teaming. They showed up with more people due to ongoing RP they have, which is why they left immediately. They were not involed in the RP at all and did not take part in it for a prolonged period of time, they were already in the car when I asked 1 person (Autumn) for help. If you can show me proof that they actively took part in the situation for a prolonged time then be my guest. Once again, we had a liaison, explained everything and you said you were sound with it. To quote you:
If you form your temporary alliance, lets say it has cutlass grove and mara members, 2 of each for example, that makes 6 people. This new alliance is now a separate entity from the gangs they are in and now in a group called ( for example ) Alliance A. Lets say Alliance A go and down a bunch of The Lost, Alliance A can not request a member of Mara to come down and give them bandages knifes etc to help them with the downed people they have present as that would be teaming.

There were 5 people there. 3 of my people and 2 cutlass members, which is 5. There was a 6th person that gave us bandages and a knife. That is still within the teaming rules.
If we would have another person actively taking part in the situation that would break the teaming rule. We are aware of that, so we didn't get another person actively involved. Autumn pulled up with more people in the car which is why I got what I needed and they instantly left.

Like you can hear in your whole QE clip starting at 3:30 you seemingly don't understand the teaming rule yourself. If there is a couple of Cutlass members that does NOT involve the whole of Cutlass. You said if I request help from 1 Balla you claim the whole Ballas F6 would be involved. This is NOT the case.

I am still unsure why this report was even put up after this liaison Steve.

Stuart, the liaison seemed to be solved. I will upload it to youtube but you won't hear me talking due to my medal settings. This clip also includes Steve not understanding NLR by bringing up stuff from the Triads vs Alliance was when he got killed off from the gang.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
prolonged time then be my guest
doesn't matter if they were there for 1 second or 1 hour, they were there.

If there is a couple of Cutlass members that does NOT involve the whole of Cutlass. You said if I request help from 1 Balla you claim the whole Ballas F6 would be involved. This is NOT the case.
I did not say this, so I'd appreciate if you don't lie on my name, what I did say was:

- If you form your alliance and then request help from a member of ballas, you are not getting help from a singular person you would be getting help from the ballas f6.

I am still unsure why this report was even put up after this liaison Steve.
The qe didn't resolve anything, we went round and around. I think you broke rules which is why we are here, it is simple.

Would anyone from your side have a clip of when we grab fifty and leading up to you guys "randomly" finding us at dodgy?

Would anyone from your side have a clip of when we grab fifty and leading up to you guys "randomly" finding us at dodgy?
This has already been provided I will attach it again however I do not appreciate you replying to my post with, thank you this helps me and shows you did not meta game or something along those lines and then of which edit your comment.
if you ask for a longer clip I do not have as once a clip has been edited you can not re edit the clip of which you yourself will know this as you use medal personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back