What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Brett (2) - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent_Hanna

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Vincent Hanna

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Brett (2)

Date of the incident

02/20/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We where shopping at the rebelbase, when we arrived there was a Orca chopper leaving the base. They landed about 200m from the base and i think they walked back to us. Without any kind of RP they opened fire to us. Brett (2) was the first guy that opened fire, so I'll only can report him. They other guy was returning fire after we shot Brett2. We tried to contact him on TS, but he didn't replied or give us any kind of reaction. Also we searched on TS, but couldn't find him.

I think it was on server 1, but i could be server 3 (not 100% sure)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/7p3wnRezdsQ

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

i would just like to point out that the brett they are reporting is not me, i was on the server at the same time rp'ing as arac guy, i even remember talking in ooc to advise of this aswell 

Denied.

Evidence not sufficient. There is no way for us to identify who the original shooter was. It is a clear case of RDM with zero initiation, but we can not ban someone because they were killed first - we can only ban whoever we identify as the first shooter, who commits the RDM which we can not from that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back