What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Bex and Waffle - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stravides

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Stravides

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bex and Waffle

Date of the incident

03/27/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Copper processing plant with colleagues Cameron and Hendrew - just running back to my vehicle and notice 2 people - only words I hear are from Waffle "Dont be stupid" I then go for Shift J to raise hands - Bex Knocks me out - I return to consiousness and he then shoots me - 4 seconds from start of speaking to being knocked out.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/g5wiTLtnv3M

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I'd like to say i believe asher has the longer video of this, when we arrived we shouted 'everybody put your hands on your heads and announce your positions and everybody will live' as you were running I said ' c'mon don't run don't be stupid' to which you stopped and bax knocked you out ready to ziptie you (when we realized we messed up and didn't have any) we had caught your friend and told him to watch his friend 'you' because we thought he was lying to us about having guns and told him he would get the same fate if he was lying (you were the most geared so presumed you were armed)  you were also least compliment.

after your death we proceed to continue rp'ing with your friend about how we found you and how we thought you had guns as we had heard you speaking at the cash machine in kavala previously, we were there for a good 15 minuets rping with your friend and he lived and we even offered him a ride back into town as he gave us the hatchback.

I absolutely hate rdm and bax would not of shot you if you hadn't ran around instead of complying with orders to put your hands on your head from about 30 seconds before the start of that video when we arrived, I would of definitely been heard shouting because when calling for your 3rd friend (never found) from our car everyone could hear me further down past the processor where your 2nd friend complied.

I DO understand that you were not given much time to put your hands on your head from the 3rd time it was shouted (the 3rd would be the first one you hear in your video, the first of directly seeing you and telling you to do it) but from not complying with the first instructions to everybody there when we arrived we deemed you a threat and made an example out of you to anybody else. I admit that it could of been rp'd better on bax's part there but you could of 1. ran away 2. complied from the second we arrived, or took out a gun (if you had one) and shot us from initiating when we first arrived. with you it was poor quality rp and I do apologize for that but it could of been resolved between us in ts or on here, no attempts were made to contact us after that.

I'm sorry you feel like it was an rdm but I have to disagree, If I speak to Asher today I'll ask him to upload our 5 min video of it (we mostly always record if we kill somebody due to this)

Added point about the post here: no attempt was made to resolve this with us before reporting so this should be marked as no, we had no further contact with you after this incident, I would of happily come over to ts to discuss it had you asked i am always watching side so have no doubt that i would of seen a request from yourself or other members of your group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Added point about the post here: no attempt was made to resolve this with us before reporting so this should be marked as no, we had no further contact with you after this incident, I would of happily come over to ts to discuss it had you asked i am always watching side so have no doubt that i would of seen a request from yourself or other members of your group.
@Stravidesis this true, did you attempt to resolve it?

Although the player hasn't responded, still no reason to kill him.

Action Taken against Bax as he decided to kill him.

Name:Bax

Steam ID:76561197987703561

GUID:98f3dbe66393bf36824640d800f1c5b6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back