What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - Apollo - RDM (Awaiting Action)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vella

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Louis

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Apollo

Date of the incident

06/04/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we went to the rebel outpost to grab some ammo when you got there we saw a guy fixing his helicopter and we decided to hold him up not knowing that 2 of his friends were camping in the towel over looking us. as soon as we found out the guy had back up max tried to cool the situation and stopped the robbery and said the guy could go we were no longer trying to rob him and we just wanted to not get shot. then another of there friends comes in a helicopter and tells us that we should "leave or we were going to die" admittedly i did take this as a bit of a loose threat because we had already said that we were not jobbing his friend so there was no need to shoot at us. so i walked of over to my gang member and toward the car jogging and with my weapon lowered and on the way they just started shooting at me and they killed me no time given to leave and no RP.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqaVTCQLQu4

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes i waited till after they joined our ts channel to report because they were not listening to a word we were saying and kept saying that they shot because we were robbing there friend.  

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes this is not a revenge report

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back