What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - antarax - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfzy

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Wolfzy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

antarax

Date of the incident

08/22/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we were robbing a guy at athira hospital as its not a greenzone and followed him there as we were robbing him we started taking shots from antarax withought him being known to us the he was associated with the guy we were robbing and that he was even in the area hich led to me losing a 150k mxc and 150k silencer plus other gear such as a rook that i had on me and ammo after i got killed someone then walked over and started bodyglitching me supposedly one of his friends when asked to ts his friend pauleus told us to fuck of and that he doesnt give a shit

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/9OQ4BzERTWM
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

No

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Wolfzy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

antarax

Date of the incident

08/22/2016

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

we werwe robbing a guy at athira hospital as we were robbing him antarax suddenly starts shooting at us withought us being notified he was even in the area or without us nowing whether he was the friend of the person we were robbing sorry didn't finish the first one ,and led to us losing about 400ks worth of gear each and when called to ts his friend paulious told us to "fuck of and that they dont give a shit"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/6ZZMw_L4xv8,
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Amm, sorry? I have done nothing wtf, where is any proof that I bodyglitched, where is my nickname? Cause If you say my nick, for no reason, it doesn't mean that it's my fault lol. You are blamming me for nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link is broken.

e6f969b1028a33cfd102ee3219d64172.png

The correct link is:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My friend, paulius, told you to put your weapons down or my friend will kill you (the friend was me) and then I started to shoot you cause u didnt complied.

Merged

''we werwe robbing a guy at athira hospital as we were robbing him antarax suddenly starts shooting at us without us being notified he was even in the area or without us nowing whether he was the friend of the person we were robbing sorry didn't finish the first one ,and led to us losing about 400ks worth of gear each and when called to ts his friend paulious told us to "fuck of and that they dont give a shit"

Since when do people who you are robbing need to inform you of anyone they have in the area? You are threatening with lethal weapons, they are threatening back and it ends in a gunfight..You are trying to rob someone, you did not have enough tactical awareness of control over the situation and the area and your risk to try and rob someone backfired on you, and now you want to report it? Bit pathetic don't you think?

I do however want to wanr the Paulious guy that it's not okay to tell people to fuck off and that you don't give a shit. Even if you feel you did nothing wrong, you can explain that in a calm and decent manner. I also want to point both sides to the fact you can get someone in member support to sit in and help you reach common grounds when you don't agree with each other over a situation.

Also, to the maker of this video.. Giving information about what happens to your characters body when you are dead, or giving information on who is standing on your body is not allowed, this is a serious roleplay server and you are dead/incapacitated and can not pas on ingame information.

Report rejected with warnings to both sides to 1)be a man and take a loss when you take a risk, don't come crying in a report if you get killed in a situation YOU started and 2) not to metagame information when your character died ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back