What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 91 - GTA RP

Atlas

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Alex Taylor
Reported Players: 91
Date: Jul 10, 2024
Time: 14:51
What best describes this incident: C2.3 - Combat Logging
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Witnessed a person handshaking with locals, attempted to speak with him and he's made off. Short pursuit followed and the person was detained after pulling a knife. When transferring him from Bricks car to mine we've been unable to pull him out the vehicle, assuming it was a bug i asked Brick to transport to MRPS whereby he's then headpopped from Bricks car. The person never said a word at any point during the interaction.

A full video of the events leading up 10 mins before is available but contains personal info as I've only just discovered ShadowPlay is set to record desktop too. If staff do need to see it then I can blur out the info and upload it / send it over but this is fairly clear cut I believe.

Quick edit - waited around approx 10-15 mins for him to return but no sign.

Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Player "Mick Jones"

So, this player did actually open a staff ticket indicating that he did in-fact crash and he has had some issues with the game crashing. He did not mention that he was in police custody when it happened. However, this player has never been banned or have any record before so i will be giving benefit of doubt in this case where i will be adjusting his ban for combat logging from a perm to a 1 day ban starting him on the fair ban system.

Thanks for the report.

Mick Jones banned for 1 day for c2.3.

Back