What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 810 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwilliams2118

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police Senior
Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Dan Williams
Reported Players: 810
Date: Aug 15, 2024
Time: 23:24
What best describes this incident: combat logging/RVDM/Hot Mic
Please (in detail) describe the incident: whilst in RP as my police character a report came in for an individual ramming cars on the street as I've gone out the individual has made off so i went to get a police vehicle upon getting in the car an alert came in for someone running a police officer over i have carried out the RP and give him the benefit of the doubt in case it was not intentional and was for role play reasons after arresting him in the vehicle i could hear him talking to some one but had no radio or phone as he was in cuffs, whilst he was in the cells he has proceeded to combat log in front of me ending the RP
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/iu8sDT657Y7VdZ-Uo/d1337e3N8RSk?invite=cr-MSxGcnEsMjM2ODc1NzM1LA

Last edited:
Hey @dwilliams2118 The link you have provided says "That clip does not exist." Would you be able to see if you can fix this for us?

Hey @dwilliams2118 thank you for taking the time to report this incident.

The player in question has already been banned for a different incident, this will be added to their notes.

Report Approved:

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.
Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.
If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back