What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 793 - GTA RP

frank shmezy

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: frank shmezy
Reported Players: 793
Date: Sep 18, 2024
Time: 23:20
What best describes this incident: (RDM)
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I’ll start this report of with some context, to help provide a full picture.

Around 2pm today(18/09/24) my mates were robbed by what we know were changa’s, my mates were pocket wiped fully and taken to the dam where they were then made to swim back to shore and then find their way back to the city.
So later on tonight me and my 2 mates (the ones who were robbed) went down to see a couple of the changa boys (K-Mack and Tyler) to speak about the earlier events and how we could settle things and move on. Whilst having a good chat with these 2 members an additional 3 members pull up and do not speak or interact in anyway. They then proceeded to shoot me and my 2 mates mid conversation with no RP or interaction provided to us. We was then put into a car and “dumped” so we’d lose all are memory, in my opinion this took a quick route to end any RP lines we could have had in the future. Also as we were being dumped we was told by a member of Changa’s that they were told to KOS (kill on sight) us, if they see us. I do believe this has broken the RDM rule as this attack was out of nowhere and was only gonna lead to one result. I just think the RP provided was poor and there was no chance for it to be enjoyable for both parties.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/iHU6TH7ozt2na6gUB/d13371fJALFP?invite=cr-MSxYTE8sMTc1OTEwOTE4LA

So context previous to this incident we had the same issue in a different role play scenario we got Ellis and whoever his friends were and talked about we clearly weren’t happy and squashed the beef but gave you guys a warning that next time it wouldn’t be a conversation.

Now to this current incident I fly in and I get told “Ellis and his friends robbed some off again if you see lets us know so we can kill him off” remind we had already had a chat and gave yous a warning. I get a message in our group chat saying “Ellis and his friends are here” so I go to the location given to me at this point we was on radio planning to kill you guys off because of all that’s happened.

As we all pull up I tell my guys on group chat “when I spam the radio 3x we kill them” the RP there was a setup look back it i could off dealt with it in a different way but in my head the RP was you guys talking to Kian and we pull up and kill you guys.

As you stated above we was beefing since 2pm the reason i didn’t want to try hands you up was because we was previously in a shootout earlier in the day and I knew that you would predictably shoot us the moment we tried to hands you up because in that scenario we had a similar amount off numbers it’s was 3-4 and didnt want to take the chance based off what happened earlier in the day, perhaps i should of said something first rather than shooting like that however i do believe there was enough roleplay prior to this situation to dismiss this is a 'random' shooting as that just is not true.

The claim about KOS and me shooting you based of this isnt true as not a single one of us claimed it was KOS when we next seen you.

So context previous to this incident we had the same issue in a different role play scenario we got Ellis and whoever his friends were and talked about we clearly weren’t happy and squashed the beef but gave you guys a warning that next time it wouldn’t be a conversation.

Now to this current incident I fly in and I get told “Ellis and his friends robbed some off again if you see lets us know so we can kill him off” remind we had already had a chat and gave yous a warning. I get a message in our group chat saying “Ellis and his friends are here” so I go to the location given to me at this point we was on radio planning to kill you guys off because of all that’s happened.

As we all pull up I tell my guys on group chat “when I spam the radio 3x we kill them” the RP there was a setup look back it i could off dealt with it in a different way but in my head the RP was you guys talking to Kian and we pull up and kill you guys.

As you stated above we was beefing since 2pm the reason i didn’t want to try hands you up was because we was previously in a shootout earlier in the day and I knew that you would predictably shoot us the moment we tried to hands you up because in that scenario we had a similar amount off numbers it’s was 3-4 and didn't want to take the chance based off what happened earlier in the day, perhaps i should of said something first rather than shooting like that however i do believe there was enough roleplay prior to this situation to dismiss this is a 'random' shooting as that just is not true.

The claim about KOS and me shooting you based of this isn't true as not a single one of us claimed it was KOS when we next seen you.
“I go to the location given to me; at this point we were on the radio planning to kill you guys off because of all that’s happened.” This seems again, poor. “Because of all that happened." Nothing crazy happened other than 4 of us going to zip tie 2 of your members to have an actual conversation, which then led to Changaloas not cooperating and running away even when they had guns pointed at them and going on radio for help again, starting a shootout because they didn't want to cooperate, which stemmed from one of your members taking a joke out of context. Once Bradley had gone back to Changaloas and relayed whatever information/lies that he did, you all decided you were going to kill and dump us from that point; frag mentality comes to mind.

“The RP there was a setup; look back at it; I could have dealt with it in a different way." The reaction from your higher up in the situation (K Mac) after you decided to shoot without saying a word, "Woah, what the fuck are you doing, man, we were talking!" doesn’t come across like that at all. This is a roleplay server, not a kill and dump server, as you have clearly tried to make it. There are various different avenues you could have taken it, like torturing us, using /me's, etc., but clearly not. "I knew that you would predictably shoot us the moment we tried to hand you up because in that scenario we had a similar amount off numbers; it’s 3-4 and I didn't want to take the chance based off what happened earlier in the day." I don't know how you can come to that conclusion, as we have never once gone out of our way and started shooting Changaloas.

If that were the case, CJ, I would have let Ellis go on his own and hid on a roof or around the corner and waited for you to hand him, but we were there to talk because we are sick of the shooting and absolutely pointless antics that led to us handing K Mac and Tyler in the first place.

“As you stated above, we have been beefing since 2 p.m.” Not true. Ellis and his friend were robbed at 5:15pm. Nothing happened at all between any of us before that time. We were all happy to allow the initial robbery that you did on us, but it was your member Bradley that started the later situation (around 7pm, I believe), based off a joke comment that Rupert said to him, which then led to you all trying to target Ellis AGAIN for whatever reason, hence why we went to hand’s a higher up in your gang for a chat, but Changaloas would rather shootout instead. I believe you've essentially abused the NLR rule to kill off anything between us; what happened didn't need dumping at all; dumping should be used as a last resort/demand type of thing, hence why we were all talking together to get to the bottom of everything.

You actually did say the KOS line. I would have to look back and see if I clipped it.

"Perhaps I should have said something first rather than shooting." Says a lot, really.

I had a different situation with a different gang a month or so ago where something similar happened, but instead of dumping me, they allowed my friends to come and get me from where they were waiting with me where I was downed. We spoke about it, and I apologized, and we all moved on from it. "Roleplay it out" springs to mind, CJ.

Summarizing all of this, (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM): Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (e.g., giving enough time for them to comply with your order.)

You shot us all without saying a word whatsoever whilst we were mid-conversation together, then proceeded to dump us all, ruining any chance of further RP (which is why we are all here) any of us could have had together. This isn’t a frag server, no matter how much you want to go and kill people and dump them. I won’t be replying to this further, and I’ll leave it to staff to deal with.

Dumping seems to be a quick and easy out of roleplay for quite a few people. It should be a last resort-type situation to keep roleplay going.

(link to them not valuing their lives)

as you can see in this clip we didn't want to shoot them we just wanted to grab them and have a talk but they obviously didn't want to they just wanted to shoot.

Back