What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 73 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Escobar

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mo Escobar

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 73

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/03/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1130

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP + RDM + Hate Speech

Please (in detail) describe the incident:

During the morning of 03/03/2022, I was aware of a male with brown curly hair who was responsible for numerous RDM stabbings across the city.

About 1130 hours 03/03/2022 I was on RPU Patrol outside Mission Row Police Office.

At this time, I observed a black car with a male driver who rammed into the front of my Police vehicle.

I had a brief conversation with him about his driving however he proceeded to call me a 'Downie' before driving off.

I followed him and carried out a traffic stop. I was cautious when dealing with him and asked him to exit the vehicle with his hands up. I thereafter alighted from my Police vehicle before he charged at me with a knife and stabbed me multiple times. During this time, he showed no RP, made no threats or statements.

Lucky to be alive, I was able to make my escape into my Police vehicle.

Due to being the only Police officer on duty at the time and being significantly injured, I used my Police vehicle to eventually disable his vehicle and him, to prevent further harm to me or other persons.

I arrested him and conveyed him to Pillbox however he continued to show very poor Roleplaying abilities in acting injured. He refused to book himself into hospital.

Throughout the arrest procedure he was a nightmare to deal with and showed pretty awful RP.

His behaviour and lack of RP was a crap experience.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

Pt1: https://youtu.be/Pun8Ojw5fA4%20%20/%20%20

Pt2: https://youtu.be/pnM_Xas4dhE

Pt3: https://youtu.be/aJl-loTyNJo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This man was also the one who stabbed me alongside the only available paramedic in the city, as you can see at minute 3:50 of your second video I exit the hospital due to him RDMing me.  Here is more evidence of him breaking rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report.

Action taken John Stebbings/Josh Noble (G1.2) (C1.10)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back