What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 709 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpsonbikes

i live in the Netherlands but i am British
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: jimmy english

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 709

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2240

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: my m8 held someone up at knife point the guy didnt obey and then pulled his own knife

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/A5PPsstUqOcux/d1337wD0O702?invite=cr-MSxWeDYsMTMwODAwMzUs

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/A5QXy28m3euD6/d1337MfErK5E?invite=cr-MSw2ZDIsMTMwODAwMzUs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there @Chimpsonbikes

In future if possible, additional context may assist with your reports as we usually ask for about 3 minutes prior to the situation

In this case, when approaching the user, your friend was not pointing a machete at him or threatening him with it, he was merely holding it down at his side telling the person to simply put his hands up. When threatening someone, a bit more RP would be nice to see rather than a simple "hands up".

Furthermore, at the end of the first video, you say to the user "yeah you are getting reported". One rule break is not justified by breaking another rule, and it is on you to ensure you are following the rule G2.3 (roleplay everything) and acting injured, alongside C1.14 (threats to report). With this in mind, you will recieve a warning for these rules, and I hope you keep them in mind for the future.

Overall, you were outplayed by the individual as he was not directly threatened by yourselves. Please bear the above in mind when interacting with people in the future and ensure the experience is conducted with high-quality RP.

Action taken:

14335 - G2.3, C1.14 - Warning

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back