What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 620 - GTA RP

Tobes

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Marcel Detru
Reported Players: 620
Date: Jul 16, 2024
Time: 21:00
What best describes this incident: G1.5 Power Gaming
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I agreed to give a 620 a taxi ride from Paleto to the city. I demanded cash several times upfront only asking for 7k, he was keen on doing this so I felt like he was a scammer, he also called me a fellow Indian for being a taxi driver and put on some less than desirable Indian accent. I took him to the city while he was afk. I then dropped off my local passenger and demanded payment. he refused and wanted to be let out of the taxi. I told him I want payment before I will unlock my car. He then attempted to phone a friend to get them to come to us ( which may have been a joke) I had a feeling he would attempt to jump into the driver seat the moment I got out of the car to confront him so I took him to my orgs turf where I could lock the gate to ensure the car wasn't stolen but at the same not parked so still in play in rp, I also unlocked it for him when he asked to get him out. 620 could jump multiple points of the fence at any time.

1.Power gaming example one is at min 6:50 of clip 01:
tries to put knife to my throat from passenger seat using /me in taxi when I cant respond to this in RP. Prime example of a similar report is Report a player - 227 - GTA RP.

2. Power gaming example two at min 7:00 of Clip 01:
using knowledge of the rules within roleplay and referring to OOC stuff being bad.

3.Power gaming example 03 at Min 7:10 of clip 01:
Locking car without keys or being in driver seat with /me

4. Not respecting life at min 8:02 of clip 01: Gets out of car and jumps into passenger seat instead of complying ( I gave him distance in good faith maybe I was wrong for that.)

5. Power gaming Min 8:30 of clip 01: Disabled battery in a matter of seconds without having access to the engine implying I have 0 access to the car indefinitely . And also ignoring my physical key.

I have had to ultimately use /me on him to leave the car which is not the correct thing to do but and I didn't wish to do that. But he really gave me no other option as he was like some type of W seeking cockroach so I hope you understand. I believe its the only language he understood and I did not harm him knowing very well that you cant take certain actions while in the car.

I have labelled the clips.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ihx3YPe9ebeGkl5Vg/d1337FfwbZf0?invite=cr-MSxLam4sMTY0OTE5Njc5LA https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ihx7g4121ErJKFHl2/d13374hTi78u?invite=cr-MSxrZGQsMTY0OTE5Njc5LA

hello @Tobes where exactly do you see his session ID? it's a rather long clip(the first one) with alot of "filler" that's seems irrelevant to the report, going of your time stamps.

but i don't see a session ID anywhere, are you able to give me a time stamp?

i've noticed that i was indeed blind(as pointed out by another staff member)

looking through the interaction and /me's the only thing i really see a issue with is the battery one, disables it, but then turns it on by hotwiring it almost right after is a bit iffy.
locking the car from the inside "technically" makes sense for most vehicles, they either have a button on the door or a thing you can push down/pull up(don't remember which) so it makes sense

also, i did see he "put a knife to your throat" which is fine, and you did get out rather quickly, but you can argue you were almost on the way out the car when he did it i suppose, it's not against the rules to do it, but obviously you'd need actual knife on you first, so just be mindful of that in the future in case someone does it to you again ;)

obviously him saying you can't do that in a "ruleplaying" sense is also a no no but that should be common sense mostly

Player is banned for other reasons but notes will be put on his current ban to affect it in case he decides to appeal one day, thank you for the report

Back