What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 464, 461 - GTA RP

Bread 🍞

Donator
Donator

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Cynthia Parks
Reported Players: 464, 461
Date: Jul 12, 2024
Time: 21:29
What best describes this incident: discrimination, Transphobia
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Speaks for it's self. A compliment then discrimination. Sorry the sessionheads are a tad blurry. I do believe Claire and some of the Occult to have or had known their sessionheads.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://i.gyazo.com/4ab13b080bccc2690129c5d42bf3b1fe.png
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi. Thank you for the report. Sorry you had to experience this on the server.

I can't make out the session heads i'm afraid. Is that Jet who repaired the car? Can I have his character name or character ID, and the amount of money and time this happened and I can investigate the logs to identify the player who sent the money.

hello.

i've found the person in question that decided to be transphobic and he's obviously getting a ban for it.

unfortunately from what myself and another staff member agreed on, we didn't really hear his friend speak, so he's gonna go free this time around, but we'll keep a eye on him.

Banned
Jonjon Jenkins
Permanent ban under C1.2

thank you for the report, and sorry you had to deal with such a thing, hope all is better now.

Back