What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 432, 190 and 393 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martt

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mart Woody

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 432, 190 and 393

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/19/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1557

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was browsing the clothing shop and these 3 guys come into the shop with intentions to rob me.

All is fine, they tell me to drop everything in my pockets and to put my hands up. However they tell me to come outside and then 432 decides to stab me out of nowhere.

I've complied with their demands and they just decide to stab me which is why I'm so confused in the footage. This RP was not fun at all and I've just lost my belongings and now I'm down after being stabbed.

I wont be replying anymore to the thread unless I'm asked to by staff, thankyou.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvaXuBpv6jk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Afternoon @Martt

There is no rule saying that you cannot be killed after being robbed and as such, this would not be classified under RDM. Whilst unfortunate, you have not been RDMed in this situation and the RP is legitimate. Whilst we don't encourage it because it's generally poorer RP, RDM has not been comitted here.

Denied

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back