What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 42 - GTA RP

Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Kendall Hayes
Reported Players: 42
Date: Jul 3, 2024
Time: 19:17
What best describes this incident: RVDM, Exploiting
Please (in detail) describe the incident: me and my mate were meeting a bloke who was selling us a drill. we decided we were gonna rob him for it and we started to rob him, the guy stalls which is fair does, but then I get ran over out of nowhere by 42. They were clearly a more armed gang and could of expanded the rp but no just runs me over and kills me.

They then take us to the pier and dump us off, by using his vehicle to try get me into the water which I believe is also exploiting
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello jay macs are we able to take this to QE to talk things over ?
As much as id usually do this this isnt the first incident with your gang that ive encountered where ive been rdm'd which the last time I resolved, so i will be declining the invitation for this and leaving this upto staff.

Okay well firstly, i would like to say we have beef with a different gang at the minute and we were all there waiting for them to pull up on our turf. This was the place you tried to rob our member.. someone on the roof seen you and told the gang on radio which resulted in all of us coming to our man getting a knife held to him so i assumed that you were part of the gang we were having a war with so i hit you with my car and the whole dumping exploit part we couldn't get you in the car it wouldn't let us and you refused carry multiple times therefore we had no choice but to move you with the carAlso, i had no idea that using a vehicle to move someone into the ocean was an exploit if it was then i apologise for that.

Was involved in this not directly reported, I feel it wasnt random at all robbing a gang member on his own turf is frankly daft. Additionally buck is fairly new within the gang and as you can tell Felix was tryna put across that what he was doing was a rulebreak without breaking character things like this are learning curves imo as this isnt a rule so to speak written in stone more of a common sense thing. The intentions with this seem all of to me no call to liasion snarky comments in ooc and a report minutes after the incident, seems your just not happy with the outcome and want people of the server not the point of the forums (y)

Was involved in this not directly reported, I feel it wasnt random at all robbing a gang member on his own turf is frankly daft. Additionally buck is fairly new within the gang and as you can tell Felix was tryna put across that what he was doing was a rulebreak without breaking character things like this are learning curves imo as this isnt a rule so to speak written in stone more of a common sense thing. The intentions with this seem all of to me no call to liasion snarky comments in ooc and a report minutes after the incident, seems your just not happy with the outcome and want people of the server not the point of the forums (y)
Mate ive reported like 3-4 people this year what are you on? I try to resolve most of the rulebreaks I come across. I dont know your gang nor your turf. You were literally all armed to the teeth and it could of went another way.. And snarky comments? Me saying "Nice RVDM", "Stellar Rp There lads" & "wow nice exploiting me into the water now to" Dont know were u get snarky from.

And ye, damn right im not happy with the outcome mate. I try some Rp, get vdmed and dumped instantly. Would you be happy with that? If you knew what he did was a rulebreak why did you allow the dump? Doesnt really add up does it fella. Completely killed the entire flow of the character for the night if i was killed through RP and actually had fun with it as is expected from both sides I honestly couldnt give 2 shits, I literally play to lose on my crim character. I find it the most fun seeing what scenarios play out when I get beat. This one however it wasnt fun, it was boring af and ended in a shite way. If this was the first experience with the gang sure id resolve it but its not so Im not gonna waste time again trying to resolve it.

I womt be replying to this any further unless asked by staff. (y)

I was there for the original part of the dumping and tried many times to try talk to you, you stayed silent so I made the call to dump you, that being down to you not speaking and the fact that as a gang we was expecting a push from another gang so had to act quickly as I've said bucks now aware this isn't allowed and knowing him he wont do it again. Additionally it didn't make a difference you could've been placed in the boot nothing was preventing that from occurring no advantage was gained.

@Custard Cream / Jay Macs

Good Afternoon and I hope your are well, I have reviewed the evidence provided and the responses.

I completely understand your frustrations as RP was shut down because you were ran over and then dumped and I agree this is both poor and allows for no further RP. Side note the comments in LOOC "Nice RVDM", "Stellar Rp There lads" clearly come from a frustration point, for me I would just allow what is to happen and move on, but rightly so explaining the exploiting part.

@Billy Hillbilly and @Kieffer firstly, thanks for your comments but you are not here to defend the actions of another, so why Buck has not commented I have no clue.

I don't care if you are in a war with other party, you are to provide HIGH QUALITY ROLEPLAY to those around you at all times, how is @Custard Cream / Jay Macs supposed to know that you are at war, he does not have a crystal ball.

If you had gang members around, you could have made that interaction so much more, by surrounding them and then taking them hostage but you chose the easy way out by running him over and dumping him which is TERRIBLE ROLEPLAY, sometime we need to think outside the box and not just for an easy win.

As stated above I don't care who you have "BEEF" with, the server rules apply at ALL times.

Moving on to nudging his body into the water, this is considered as EXPLOTING, we have methods to move him around, that be a carry or put him in the vehicle, you can just excuse a rule break because you could not put him in the car or you needed to do it quick, PLAN BETTER, however on this occasion you could not as it was all rushed.

All players, new and old must read the rules and play by them, that is why we have them.

This is poor and I am not impressed, due to this the following has been decided:

CharID : 109751
Rules: G1.1 RVDM and C2.2 Exploiting
Action: Perma Ban

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back