What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 383 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JACKY8877

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: James Butcher
Reported Players: 383
Date: Jul 16, 2024
Time: 20:45
What best describes this incident: NVL?
Please (in detail) describe the incident: We kidnapped someone because it fit into ours and their characters story line, we said numerous times we have a knife to your throat and for them to pass their phone and radio over, they didnt oblige and when we got out the car we told them to put their hands up and they ran and tried to fight back, i slightly slipped up almost saying "nvl to the max" but when youre in a heated situation its hard not to. i saved myself in saying it. this isnt the first time its happened. The clip is short, but even within the clip we tell him to put his hands up and he doesnt listen.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey @JACKY8877 As per the Report Guidelines we will require more evidence as a 15-second clip does not meet our requirements, If you cannot provide any further evidence within 24 Hours we'll have to close this report off.

"Any clips must include 3-5 minutes of unedited footage before the alleged rule break occurs so staff can gain some idea of context and lead-up."

@JACKY8877 Thank you for taking the time to report this incident.

Unfortunately in this case the evidence you have provided is insufficient for us to take any action. As mentioned above, we require you to provide 3-5 minutes of unedited footage before the alleged rule break. In this case, you've only provided us with 15 seconds.

I do also want to mention that within 2 seconds into your clip you say "NVL to the .." while you were also speaking ingame as indicated by the UI so I'll be giving you a warning for (G2.3) Roleplay Everything. If you believe someone is breaking a rule you can call them to a liaison via OOC or report them on the forums but bringing that into character is not something that should be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back