What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 321 and 545 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichieRichUK

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kip Wilson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 321 and 545

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/06/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2),

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was in a police car with Pablo. These two pull up and say I told you'd i would get you back pablo shoots pablo and me. Didn't even speak to me. I thought this was really poor RP.

Pabloo: Hello

Shooter: Pabloo

Hows it going 

Pablo: Not bad not bad

Shooter: 

Told you i'd be back didn't i 

asked them to discord didn't at time 

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1730672485
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @RichieRichUK

A few things here...

1. Please fix the time stamp 
  2. You had one death on the 06/02/23 which was due to a knife, not a gun. So this date is wrong
  3. It is 07/02/2023 today, you uploaded this 5 hours ago and the date of yesterday is wrong for this report. When did this happen and why did you take over 24 hours to report?

Hello @RichieRichUK

A few things here...

1. Please fix the time stamp 
  2. You had one death on the 06/02/23 which was due to a knife, not a gun. So this date is wrong
  3. It is 07/02/2023 today, you uploaded this 5 hours ago and the date of yesterday is wrong for this report. When did this happen and why did you take over 24 hours to report?
Hi @Liam

1. Was this not the morning of 06/02/23 00:00 ? 

2. I guess it would of been 05/02/23 23:00 ? 

3. I understand the report could be denied due to it being 24 hours late. I couldn't get the clip till my friend ended his stream last night as his latest wasn't public. 

I did ask him yesterday afternoon so it would of been under 24 hours then  Imgur: The magic of the Internet 

I also didn't know it had to be submitted within 24 hours 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Kip, Is there a way that we could talk about this in liasion because we never had the chance to do so and the roleplay in the cells that provided the backdrop for this report is missing?

Hey Kip, Is there a way that we could talk about this in liasion because we never had the chance to do so and the roleplay in the cells that provided the backdrop for this report is missing?
Yes sure mate : Richie#6659

The reason I reported was I tried to get you in OOC but you didn't reply at the time. I literally didn't get a word said to me either and I was just shot. ^.^ 

did you @ my number in ooc bc it didnt come up at all, plus you knew what was happening only reason pablos name was mentioned bc he was closest to me at the time, you both arrested me, i said ill be back for youse and in response you made a funny comment along the lines of "you do that" or "good luck"

did you @ my number in ooc bc it didnt come up at all, plus you knew what was happening only reason pablos name was mentioned bc he was closest to me at the time, you both arrested me, i said ill be back for youse and in response you made a funny comment along the lines of "you do that" or "good luck"
I asked in OOC got no response didn't put your number as you drove of very quickly. I arrested you yes. In the cells you were actually alright, begging me to add more time on your sentence  which I didn't find very good RP why would you want to spend longer in prison? Prison isn't a good place. I don't think it justifies killing us the way you did It could of been done a lot better. You said 0 words to me. I feel you could of done this a lot better : 

Example : Don't press panic, Both of you put your hands up. 

I arrest multiple people a day, you are not one I am going to remember from saying a few words to my colleague. I thought it was very vague that's why its brought here...I feel if everyone reacted the way you did for police arresting them what would be the fun in roleplay for us? 

I am still up for going to Liaison instead of the forums.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back