What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 305 name unknown - GTA RP

Thud

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Darren Ocean
Reported Players: 305 name unknown
Date: May 26, 2024
Time: 17:10
What best describes this incident: NLR, RVDM and Talking OOC
Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was hanging around at Tequi-la-la and doing the usual taxing and dealing stuff I usually do, and when I approached 305 to ask if he had/would pay tax, the fella avoided speaking to me and instead rode off. Fair enough.

I chased him on my bike from Hustler turf down towards legion where I cut a corner too short and ended up crashing the bike and being incapacitated. A passing member of G6 saw me shortly after the crash and took me to hospital.

After I got out of hospital, I spoke to a couple of the other sellers on turf asking them to let me know if this gent in the blue cardigan had come back to turf.

I received a text stating he was back, right as I saw him myself. Again I approached and he took off. After my last close call, I thought it would be wiser to get in a car and arm myself should he return again. Shortly after doing so, I was again informed he was back on turf. I turned a corner and saw the bloke again, so this time not wanting to leave room for another quick escape I drove straight into him as he made a deal.

Then, victorious, threw the guy in my car after some faffing about and falling over and drove off to a remote location where I could give him a quick talking to about tax.

As soon as he emerged from the boot, 305 began speaking OOC, in no way roleplaying his injuries, and trying to insinuate I had broken rules by "VDM"ing him. I tried to use in RP terms to guide him back to speak in character and was unsuccessful. After a short time of this I heard sirens, so I took his phone and radio and moved him to a second location.

At the second location, much of the same ocurred, but I waited with him to ensure he would bleed out from his injuries, not wanting to deal with him again.

After returning back to turf and getting colours on, I see a suspicious truck weaving around turf. I approached the truck and true enough, it was the fella from before. Almost immediately he began trying to blatantly RVDM me while under the cooldown of respawning and carrying information into his new life. It's a mess of rulebreaks so I felt I should actually put this report up. I do have more clips but i feel this is enough to illustrate the situatiuon, staff if you want to see any more just let me know.
Link(s) To Any Evidence:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello mate.

Yeah this player is clearly not here to RP. Thanks for the reports.

Report accepted.
Action taken:
49291 - Banned for G4.3 G1.1 G2.3 - Perm

Back