What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 24 - GTA RP

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Steve Stacy
Reported Players: 24
Date: Jul 14, 2024
Time: 16:30
What best describes this incident: Bad RP
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Context before Video:

- A friend and I saw a player (24) at the town hall next to a car and went to rob him, to which he put his hands up and allowed, we then drove over to AE to get a repair, the player also went to AE with a friend and took a picture of our car's license plate and had a *small* scuffle , so we went looking for them... we saw him in a red jester driving near Clinton Fuel so gave chase.

- Whilst chasing the car, we shouted out asking him to pull over and he shouts back "suck my dick" so we knock him into a wall, disabling it. We shout get out the car to which he opens fire, my friend managed to down him, we put him into the back of our car to take him to a dodgy doctor to take his Gun and to speak/Roleplay with him, however from that point on, the player did not say a single word nor a single /me.

We attempted some medical RP, to which he didn't respond to. I then decide to try open the /me to allow him to response so I can find out what injuries he is trying to portray, but still, he didn't respond. After a little while of driving, his, what I can only assume is his friend, somehow finds us. We find it odd he's following so politely tell him to jog on, he carries on following so we begin to smash into his car which he coms out. For some reason he stops following us, 10 seconds later the player (24) then bleeds out... which told us why.

I did ask him to come QE, which i waited in for around 10 mins but got no response in OOC.

Prt1: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/igCn5KX3jPKD4yjYb/d1337vRNjiHR?invite=cr-MSxjU0YsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA
Prt2: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/igCpOVSrC8zrVFRt4/d1337xjWvXbf?invite=cr-MSx4NWssMTcyNTI1MTk3LA
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/igCn5KX3jPKD4yjYb/d1337vRNjiHR?invite=cr-MSxjU0YsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA

What rule are you reporting this player to have broke?

Low quality RP isn’t a rule break per se.
I will review this today.

Hi @SteveStacy ,

Do you have longer footage? I’d be interested to see more context and his RP throughout the transport to the dodgy.

Hi @SteveStacy ,

Do you have longer footage? I’d be interested to see more context and his RP throughout the transport to the dodgy.
Hello @Logan, I’m a little confused, I have attached two clips if you hadn’t realised? We didn’t manage to get to the dodgy as he bled out, towards the end of the clip you can see his body “bug” and it looks like he falls out the car.

I can have a look for context prior, but I don’t really see how that’s necessary for the report, but nevertheless, I will look once I finish work.

Hi mate. I realised. I’m asking if you have longer footage.

It’s necessary, staff are asking for it. You don’t have to provide it, that’s fine. In that case we can wrap the report up now?

Sure thing lad, I see you’ve made your mind, you can wrap it up! Thanks for your time.

If you could just help my understanding by letting me know if this level of RP (or lack of) is acceptable in these scenarios that would be great too!

The respawn option is there for a reason, we aren’t going to punish a player for choosing to go down that avenue of RP that he has “Died” from the shooting.

You shoot a player multiple times, there’s a great chance they won’t survive that. Maybe he’s not talking or doing /me’s because he’s dead? That should be taken into consideration. No one has been banned for not doing /me’s before. That’s not a requirement. Maybe he could’ve provided some to enhance the RP, but he didn’t. And that’s that i’m afraid.

Denied :)

Back