What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 178 - GTA RP

Kyle Racoon

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: kyle racoon
Reported Players: 178
Date: Jul 12, 2024
Time: 16:10
What best describes this incident: RDM and age check
Please (in detail) describe the incident: the footage is pretty clear i was about to help another that was down and while calling his mate i got rammed off my bike and then he proceeded to steal the bike, in the clip it shows him coming back over to me on the bike suggesting this was not an accident.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/ifN49yFSNo_AFomna/d13370NHa6WQ?invite=cr-MSxXTkUsMTgxNzU5MTY5LA

Can you please provide 3-5 minutes of footage before the event please. We do not know if that player was involved with the fella you were helping on the floor already.

i dont have the clip as ive cut it down already but give me a few mins im sure i can get him to write a line on the report

We require 3-5 minutes prior to the RDM per report guidelines. Those 2 clips only show a minute and a half.

Do either of you have this?

Stronger evidence has been requested twice and still not provided. If we don’t have this in the next 24 hours we will unfortunately have to close this report.

Back