What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 160 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin A

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Robin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 160

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1245

What best describes this incident ?: G1.6, G3.1, G2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This man and his buddy had recently taken one of our mara members hostage, we found them at civilian impound and unfortunately I had to down one of them so we take them to mara dodgy. Before dealing with his downed friend we dealt with the guy not incapacitated. In the clip added, we tell him to put his hands up and drop his shit after finding out he had a standard pistol and 14 bullets on him, however as he feels we meta-gamed earlier, he attempts to pause the rp scenario and go into discord to figure out how we found him, you can see this in the OOC chat. After going back and forth with him he finally begins to drop his belongings, he doesn't drop the pistol then claims he doesn't have one whatsoever. A few moments later he pulls out his pistol and starts popping shots even with several guns at his head, due to this he is downed and we are forced to dodgy him to which he dies and we lose what should've been our standard. Attempted to resolve this in discord but him and his friend were impossible to talk to and extremely rude.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/G06MQYi2e1mft/d13371jnj2w3?invite=cr-MSxMczUsOTI0NjE2NjMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Yep, no excuses for the NVL. However I didn't bring OOC information into the situation, I did attempt to liaison with you guys about the metagaming you had going on, but after telling me to do it after the RP situation I returned to the situation (me talking about metagaming was not ingame, while the screen is cut in your clip you entered the discord with me and thats where the "breaking character" stuff is coming from however that was in discord call my character said nothing - so I don't understand being reported for G3.1 and I don't understand G1.6 as I stayed in character.

don't understand G1.6 as I stayed in character.
You didn't stay in character as we had to stop the entire situation due to you accusing us of meta-gaming, other people in the situation have a longer clip of us standing around for ages waiting for you to say a word which wouldn't happen if you didn't use try and use OOC means to speak to us. At the start of the clip, you see me join the rpuk discord as I am forced to due to you not continuing roleplay.

You didn't stay in character as we had to stop the entire situation due to you accusing us of meta-gaming, other people in the situation have a longer clip of us standing around for ages waiting for you to say a word which wouldn't happen if you didn't use try and use OOC means to speak to us. At the start of the clip, you see me join the rpuk discord as I am forced to due to you not continuing roleplay.
I understand now that you can't pause a situation to liaison with anyone, I just feel it's excessive to label it metagaming (G3.1) as the situation did continue and I didn't use any OOC information to affect it as all that was said was we could liaison after the situation and then we all returned and continued it.

I don't understand the breaking character (G1.6) as my character did not say anything, he did go silent for a few minutes but that's all.

I do fully agree that I broke G2.4 by pulling the gun out but I don't agree with the other 2, however I may be wrong so best to leave this to staff I guess since this may just end up a repeat of our liaison.

I do fully agree that I broke G2.4 by pulling the gun out but I don't agree with the other 2, however I may be wrong so best to leave this to staff I guess since this may just end up a repeat of our liaison.
I agree will let staff decide, I have nothing else to add.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @deddowan, I hope you are having a good day. Thank you for making this player report 🙂

@sigmaticfirst thing I want to say is liaison's happen AFTER the situations has concluded, not during. Not sure what your intentions were trying to liase during an active rp scenario but attempting to pause the rp in the middle of a scenario is not acceptable. If you believe a player has broken a rule you may file a player report and then a compensation request once it has been accepted by staff if you are out pocket due to the rule break. Now onto the case of NVL, you are given very clear instructions whilst clearly outnumbered and at an obvious disadvantage to drop your weapon which you fail to do and instead take it out and start shooting at them? Would you consider this valueing your life? It seems as if you value the gun in your inventory more than your characters life? Again, just because you believe a rule has been broken on the other party's behalf doesn't mean you are allowed to break rules yourself to combat this, that is what player reports are for.

Conclusion

Character ID - 79280

Rules - G2.4

Action - 1 day ban following the fbs

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back