What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a bug - Jeffrey Shipman - GTA RP

Jeffrey Shipman

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Jeffery Shipman
Steam ID: 76561199144907589
Date: May 3, 2024
Time: 15:43
Provide a one sentence summary of the bug: Inability to cook at bayview
Provide a full description of the bug: Afternoon, for some reason we have lost the ability to cook at Bayview Lodge.
Earlier today I ordered the ingredients to make pizza, added them to the bench but when I went to cook the food there was no pizza icon. To confirm I have taken the ingredients to Pops dinner where I was given the ability to cook and everything works fine?
Link(s) To Any Screenshots/Footage Of The Bug: https://gyazo.com/0868e5f62aa8100536f6d89d4ab0dd5b https://gyazo.com/3f4165cf5c2e429ca5000b9bd7f7a94f

Do you have any idea when did you lost the ability to cook?

Just wondering, as nothing was changed regarding this on the last update. (i think)

Couldn't tell you, the last time we did a restock was a couple of weeks ago and all was well. Tried today and noticed the issue. Will be checking some other recipes shortly.

Howdy all,
I also went and tested this today & I also cannot cook pizza. This was 100% a feature in the past as we've stocked pizza and cooked it before (same as hotdogs, taco's etc)

Here is a short clip of me trying & failing with the correct ingredients.
Medal Clip - Cannot Cook Pizza

I had a look on the game files and even tried it on my dev server.

You should be able to cook there, can you try other recipes? - so we can exclude the "not being able to craft at all" possibility

If you are able to craft, but not the items you wanna craft (pizza being one of those), maybe it is a nice opportunty to:

- create rp scenario and maybe make a deal with other business and buy them cheap.
or
- make a suggestion so we add it.

Please let me know if you are not able to craft at all :)

Have tested this further today and it is just the pizza that isn't working, have no issue RPing this in game 😊

However I think I will take your advice and make a suggestion regarding alcohol at the restaurant.

Thanks for the advice

Back