What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Removing individual keys from houses.

mmertkol

I don't know if this has been suggested before but i feel like many people would agree with me on this...

I feel like as a home owner you should be able to remove individual keys instead of changing the locks and removing everyone's keys and having to make that same trip up to Paleto and spending more money on a key that doesn't need to be taken away from you.

pros:
+ Saves time and money for the homeowner and for people that got affected while getting the locks changed.
+ Its just convenient for everyone.

Cons:
- Less RP for G6.
- Devs need to work on it.

-1 In real life, you might have a falling out with someone but be unable to retrieve their keys, which would require you to change the locks rather than magically taking their key from them. The idea of removing individual keys sounds convenient, but it doesn't align with how things work in real life scenarios.

If anything, someone can voluntarily give the keys back, which gives the owner a physical spare key which they can take to the keystore to get reallocated for a discount cheaper than a new key...

This would give the opportunity for someone to rob you for the spare key. If they then find your house they can enter if you don't have your locks changed in time.

This would only be good for people who choose to give up their key, however there is still the alternative to change locks.

-1 In real life, you might have a falling out with someone but be unable to retrieve their keys, which would require you to change the locks rather than magically taking their key from them. The idea of removing individual keys sounds convenient, but it doesn't align with how things work in real life scenarios.
Such wise words for Will here

Back