What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove hatchback sports from Tanoa?

Should they be removed in place of the Jeeps?

• Yes

Votes: 95 72.5%
  • No

Votes: 36 27.5%

• Total voters

DippyCoB

Banned
hey, i was thinking due to the new jeeps and other vehicles i would like to see the hatchback sport not on the new Tonoa server. i feel like they dont really fit within the Tanoa environment and that the jeeps are more fitting. Opinions? 

Strangely enough I agree with this, I feel with the landscape and the environment I feel as if they will stick out as a sore thumb. +1 from me

This won't just fit in alot more this will aslo reduce the speeding alot :)

+1 Would be really nice. But there need to be a fast car in replacement (turbo jeep?)

+1 However if these cars are still added they should be really expensive, Tanoa is a poverty stricken island

+1 However if these cars are still added they should be really expensive, Tanoa is a poverty stricken island

+1. 

For too long now, Altis has looked like a 'fast and furious' film in the making. 

In my opinion, the removal of the sporty would be a great thing for Tanoa. 

+1 while playing on tanoa you never go over 200 or even 180. The 4x4 is the new hatchback sport :D

+1! Great idea, i think Tanoa wouldn't have hatchbacks sports, and even if it did, there wont be much times where you can properly use it. Like what @DI Busterguysaid, i think the 4x4 would be the new Hatchback Sport

Funnily enough I love the hatchback sports but from what I know of tanoea I don't feel they will have a place there a bit +1 from me 

Can't drive sportys anyway. So it won't make a difference if they were in or out. Would prefer them out in favour of the Jeep. 

-1 Never knew there was no towns in Tanoa :p surely they would have sports hatchbacks in georgetown etc.

+1, Jeeps All the way, and would like to see the change of the armed offroad to the armed jeep for a bit more of an expensive price :D

Back