What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove Feature

blaze1981

i was really dissapointed to see this feature re introduced to the server as its already being used by people to grief others. Only 2 days ago we raided some guys near our base but only took what we needed and left, didnt mess with there codes or remove anything we didnt need to. Now in revenge they have raided us and removed the entire base. Now its dickheads like these that spoil the remove feature for people who just want to use it when they make a mistake with there base , so i ask that we either find a way to make it so that only the base owner can remove things or just get rid of it forever

I know it sucks, but isn't that just RUST?

Some days you win, and some days you lose..

Fair enough RUST is a game to be complete dickheads on, but it's the opposite side of the community compared to altislife on Arma.. Rust is just where everyone turns into a complete prick and gets away with it.. That's kinda why I barley/rarely play rust anymore 

but plus 1 to eliminating this feature!

Add more toolkits and keep them hidden / protected. Most raiders will not try and blow through everything just to remove your house (unless they are 24 carat dicks).

Back