What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Redeye Ban - I wasn't in combat when I logged out !?! (Unbanned 29/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redeye

Guys these screenshots make it look so much more than what it was. I logged out after the shoot out when I was dead. No where in the rules says that when you die you can't log out, only when your in combat. As you can see from the screenshots that this kind gentleman has provided, I was killed and stuck on the re spawn screen. So instead of wasting my night looking at my dead body with no medics online, I logged out and came back into the server. 

Even the ban issued is titled wrong if anything it was a "death-log" definitely not combat! I play alot of Dayz and I know the definition of combat logging!  

I feel this ban was harshly applied and with no warning whatsoever. The guy who reported me even had the cheek to say he tried to message me when I received nothing. Even when I logged back in. Plus the fact I've not even been on your server over weekend. 

Plus having a nice amount of money on the server , buying my BH equipment wouldn't be an issue.  

I feel this is a great community but is spoiled by the rules not being adequately shown.

I'm sorry if I heart anybody's internet feelings by my actions. 

Thanks for taking the time to read. 

Redeye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definition Of Combat Logging:
Logging out of an online game to avoid combat/death. This cowardly tactic often denies the opponent some victory or loot they may have earned for your possible death. This tactic is often used by weaker outfitted or less experienced players.

In the online game DayZ, a well outfitted player presses alt+F4 (combat logging) to kill the game instantly when presented with a fatal situation with another player. This prevents the opponent from looting the gear from the dead players body and prevents the villain from having to start over as a fresh spawn. It also can make the player keep gear in some games.

Please actnowledge that there is a bug when you logout in that you may be able to retain your gear. Please post back with your GUID in order to receive a unban.

Definition Of Combat Logging:
Logging out of an online game to avoid combat/death. This cowardly tactic often denies the opponent some victory or loot they may have earned for your possible death. This tactic is often used by weaker outfitted or less experienced players.

In the online game DayZ, a well outfitted player presses alt+F4 (combat logging) to kill the game instantly when presented with a fatal situation with another player. This prevents the opponent from looting the gear from the dead players body and prevents the villain from having to start over as a fresh spawn. It also can make the player keep gear in some games.
Though that doesnt apply here "You're not allowed to loot dead bodies" and the primary wep is still there even if you log. So to be honest I can't see the reason for quoting this, dont get me wrong i hate combat loggers but this has happened to me before aswell, so its just alt + f4 and log back in, ofcourse i only do this without any medics online

Though that doesnt apply here "You're not allowed to loot dead bodies" and the primary wep is still there even if you log. So to be honest I can't see the reason for quoting this, dont get me wrong i hate combat loggers but this has happened to me before aswell, so its just alt + f4 and log back in, ofcourse i only do this without any medics online
It triggers a cleanup of the cash that you are allowed to loot, and also their primary weapon.

It triggers a cleanup of the cash that you are allowed to loot, and also their primary weapon.
Oh, didnt know that, alright see the point in that then, well always wait 2 minutes before logging out and logging back in again i gues ;P

76561197982844783 Profile GUID . Thanks

35c97828c7dd48530c365e35fc2ce855 -1 Redeye - Forum Report 27/10/2014 ( This was used on the original post, don't know if you need this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back