What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rebels

B0sh

Unlinked
I have a suggestion 

Have one rebel group were everyone drives around in ifrits killing cops and making money i think this would make the quality of the gameplay alot more fun for the rebels and we can use some of the tactics we dont always use in the police force

I have a suggestion 

Have one rebel group were everyone drives around in ifrits killing cops and making money i think this would make the quality of the gameplay alot more fun for the rebels and we can use some of the tactics we dont always use in the police force
Erm..... this meme covers it all.

2d1652e9b66e8d6dace9dc787361ee05.jpg

I have a suggestion 

Isnt that what some rebels are already doing?

it was just a suggestion
Yes I  can see that it was a suggestion hence why you posted it in the Suggestion Page, but why suggest something when rebels are already doing it?

Their is no rebels that only drive around in Ifrits and kill cops, their never has been and never will be, they would be on the islands for hours before being deported, from time to time rebels are in Ifrits and do end up getting in a huge gunfight with the police, but thats what happens if you go out in an ifrit, nobody should be going about trying to kill cops, this is a serious RP server not wasteland.

What if we just stop roleplaying and just go in like this? 
SWAT-Sedgeway.jpg

No but for real, that would rune the whole roleplay for both sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha.. While we're at it, can we make it so the specialized units are allowed to shoot anyone who they deem a disturbance to the public?

I have a feeling that will also make civs think twice before they go to the general store >:)

haha.. While we're at it, can we make it so the specialized units are allowed to shoot anyone who they deem a disturbance to the public?

I have a feeling that will also make civs think twice before they go to the general store >:)
also anyone that wears green is shot on sight for terrorism

I don't want to be rude, but it's a terrible idea..

i think this will ruin the RP completely.

A suggestion is a suggestion, however not suitable for here. The police can't handle what's being thrown at us anyway, hence the Pegasus contract.. So making a group of rebels that set out to specifically kill cops isn't what the server needs (needless to say there are groups that do this anyway).

Their is no rebels that only drive around in Ifrits and kill cops, their never has been and never will be, they would be on the islands for hours before being deported, from time to time rebels are in Ifrits and do end up getting in a huge gunfight with the police, but thats what happens if you go out in an ifrit, nobody should be going about trying to kill cops, this is a serious RP server not wasteland.
I dunno man LoA came pretty close to perfecting it

Back