What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Reacting to unban appeal

Freak Vonk

Hello, 

I asked a question under an unban appeal from PC Cam, I got a punishment of 3 day delay from My own unban appeal, No warming was given.

Later, I edited the message telling the readers that I got a punishment for it. (! It was the same message!)

And I got a warning point for it and another 2 week delay on application. I don't know what the Frank this is all about?!? I litteraly Only edited what happened afterwards and even told 'later added:' And I get punished for the same message again. Please honest answer and no salty bullshit. Just truth, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you can't comment on a report a player, comp request or unban appeal unless you are involved. 

(12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction.

This is the truth, hope it helps. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I get punished for the same message twice? Thats the question
I believe the point that is being made here is that you deliberately went back and changed your initial message to signify that you had been punished for this post ofwhich was originally in violation of rule 12.4.

As Fergus pointed out here:

Because you can't comment on a report a player, comp request or unban appeal unless you are involved. 

(12.4) Commenting on a ban appeal or report a player thread that is not involving you will lead to a warning point and a 7 day posting restriction.

This is the truth, hope it helps. 
In order to breach the 12.3 rule.

(12.3) Creating threads with the intention to cause issues or drama will not be tolerated and may lead to warning points or being issued a ban.

As you where attempting to cause drama about the situation that you where in. This is most likely the reason you received this warning point.

Back