What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM'ING ITS OUT OF HAND!

Only thing you can do about RDMers is to actually report them, only way they'll learn. But this is more reason to at least try out a whitelisted server, not only to improve how things are regards to rules, but can improve roleplay in my opinion.

i like the way you just re commentate over a video you have already posted before lol, good work. would have been better if you had shown different RDM's rather than the same one you posted a month or so ago

Agreed, ive never reported so many ppl for rdm infact my first report was a week back.

I dont know whats happening but either ppl aren't reading rules or just completely ignoring them

i never reported anyone i just made a video about a funny moment, this was a serious one.

i like the way you just re commentate over a video you have already posted before lol, good work. would have been better if you had shown different RDM's rather than the same one you posted a month or so ago
It was the only video i had recorded i could use xD 

First example is not RDM. You threatened him and he shot you. I would have done the same.

Ok guys what are you going on about RDMers the real problem here is that this person is CLEARLY using speeds hacks and possibly others we just can't know for sure, someone do something.

Ok guys what are you going on about RDMers the real problem here is that this person is CLEARLY using speeds hacks and possibly others we just can't know for sure, someone do something.
-_- Ever heard of speeding up a vehicle @

it's called speeding up the footage

Back