What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM'ed By several members of VDS Gang. (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.TFT Monty

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Butch Crimson [VDS], Sukihais [VDS]

Time & Date this happened: 15/12/2014 ; 01:56AM

Description of what happened:  While scouting the CIV-Handguns we noticed a Zamak. It pulled up outside the Handguns store, had a RDM incident with some other players that showed up; shortly after, they engaged in another RDM attack on a red offroad vehicle. Myself and my friend decided, when the opportunity presented itself, to fully RP a takeover situation with them as we had them heavily outgunned. We shot out tires disabling vehicles (most of which were unoccupied). A short while after this, with no prior speech we were attacked and I was shot dead. Unfortunately not all of my own speech is picked up by Shadowplay due to unknown reasons.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:  Shortly after the incident I asked for compensation, or I would file this report. They remained adamant it was not RDM. Unfortunately due to the server going down this conversation was not recorded.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

To be fair, the admin might agree that in your disabling vehicles with shots to the tyres could class their actions towards you as fair game.

wow so you initiate a fight then go on and report them for RDM if you had a brain you would understand that if you receive fire you will feel threatened and personally I would have done the same but would have said something first.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont really think that was RDM, it was shity RP on both sides tbh, you shot there tires out so I think they kinda had all right to defend them selves. Then again neither of you rollplayed at all :p

You were shooting at their vehicles! what do you expect them to do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting there tyres is just asking for it... Thats not RDM, its shit RP from your end leading into a battle

Fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back