What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDMed by [DS]Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Hammond

This guy called [DS]Kris has been a dick and rdmed me and my buddy. He also tried to kill somebody earlier the same day for "landing a helicopter in Kavala". He just said "you pointed a gun at me so I shot you in self defence", although what I did was just pull it up by accident while telling him to move along. He then came back in about 2 minutes and just shot us both down. The worst part is my friend (Jonathan H Miller) didn't have anything to do with it so even if it did count as self defence against me it was still RDM when it comes to Jonathan H Miller. I want you to ban this gentleman due to him first rdming then being a dick about it afterwards. In advance, thank you.

Regards John Hammond. :)

Please stop saying in side chat you are reporting people and telling them they will get banned. if you must, please use the correct format atleast

Please follow the format linked by those above me. Failure to use the format will result in the report being denied without question.
Again if all could please follow the rule of which only reporter and those being reported reply to the topic would be perfect.

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Time & Date this happened:
Which Server did this happen on:
Description of what happened:
What Rule Was Broken?:
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

Please follow the format linked by those above me. Failure to use the format will result in the report being denied without question.
Again if all could please follow the rule of which only reporter and those being reported reply to the topic would be perfect.

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Time & Date this happened:
Which Server did this happen on:
Description of what happened:
What Rule Was Broken?:
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Please post video evidence/screenshots here:
you forgot (This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) after video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back