What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM - Vinny (Banned: 18/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somalian

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Vinny

Time & Date this happened: 11:50 ~ 11:55

Which Server did this happen on: Altislife.co.uk #1

Description of what happened: So after selling some heroine, i've met the guy called Vinny and he would like to make some money with me. But after a few seconds he just wished me luck and ran away, so after a minute i met another guy driving to me we've talked for a bit and the guy Vinny just shot me down out of nowhere without a warning or anything related to that. He probarly just killed me cuz he thought i had the money on me.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No this was just absolute RDM  

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
http://plays.tv/video/55080ab39d263b0021

It happens around 01:00

Last edited by a moderator:
I can 2nd this report as I was close to the location and heared most of the conversation. He actually killed a total of 3 players just after this incident. All without RP or reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay everyone, stop replying unless you are the person reported or the person reporting.

Warning points can be issued for this!

@Vinc3nt @xxcaptainparrotxx @Thamisqbil

Vincent and Thamisqbil, this is the second consequtive topic I open that you guys reply on yet have nothing to do with. We do NOT appreciate this here, no matter your intentions, doubtlessly good. It tends to cause drama and we want to avoid that. Please do not comment to any ban or unban request unless it involves you!

Kind regards,

Khandamir,

ALUK Server Mentor

[SIZE=13.5pt]Report A Player Rules[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]1. Reports are not up for discussion, Anyone posting in a report who is not the reporter or the person they have reported then your post will be deleted and a warning point given (Restricts you posting for 7 days)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]2. You may only comment on a report about you if you have evidence that shows otherwise or if the person has failed to contact you on Teamspeak.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]3. Do not lie on reports or edit videos to get people banned, this will lead to a ban against you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]4. Failure to follow the title and the template given above will lead to the report being rejected.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back