What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Rdm or nah

Ekke

Yesterday i was on a drug road with my friend aka. My bodygaurd. So we were at the drug dealer. And my freind hided on a palcont across the street. For protecting for being robbed, so this gang walked up to me and started surrounding me and toke there handguns out of the holster. They told me to put my hands up. While they were doing that i screamed "NOW" to my friend up on the balcony. And he started shooting.

was this rdm by my teamate or wasnt it. Bc i was getting robbed and we had planned this out to protect me while i transported the marijuana. Or wasnt bc i have wasnt involved in the robbery?

Did they or you say anything about you or them will get shot? 

Since you failed to inform them that their actions would lead to there deaths,Yes,It was RDM,You must inform them that their lives are at risk.

Since you failed to inform them that their actions would lead to there deaths,Yes,It was RDM,You must inform them that their lives are at risk.
But me and my friend had it planned and i was roleplaying in the whole time. So it was planned that they would be shoot. So on our part it wasnt rdm.

Last edited by a moderator:
But me and my friend had it planned and i was roleplaying in the whole time. So it was planned that they would be shoot. So on our part it wasnt rdm.
Yes it was,it doesnt matter what you had planned or not,They had no idea that they could be killed,Maybe if they had they would have changed their mind,you gave them no chance to value their lives or comply with ant demands etc.. This is considered RDM as you shot without initiation.

planned or not it is rdm, they must be informed that they will die or could die.

Back