What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM [Gc] Bruce Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xsum

Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
[Gc] Bruce Wayne
Time & Date this happened:
23/05/2015 - Around 03:30
Which Server did this happen on:
Server 1
Description of what happened:
Responding to a guy with a illegal firearm, chased him. Two officers died. 5 minutes passed (RDM?), no shots being fired for around 4 minutes, SGT Xsum got killed by the same guy without a warning. ([Gc] Bruce Wayne).

What Rule Was Broken ?:

[SIZE=medium]RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]
Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
No, was not availible on teamspeak.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey bro, i been on teamspeak all day so thats the first thing you got wrong.

it all had started way before you even got that call to get there, basicly me and 4 other dudes were scrubbing around in the streets around the garage in kavala and minding our own business, perhaps robbing 1 or 2 hobos, when suddenly people with big guns got there and gun fights excaleted. so the fight was more or less active for about 15-20 minutes with people dying and people coming in.
when you guys arrive it had started to cool off, but then TKC / TI joins the party and someone pulls the trigger against one of our guys, and all i can hear in my radio (ts) is "shoot everyone with a gun" so i did, i had been watching you for a while too, but it was when the gun fight excaleted that you and your mates died.

im on ts mate all day or night. just look me up because i am not a RDM dude, i dont feel like i want to be banned from i server i donate to :/ we all fuck up sometimes :)

have it good lad.

hey bro, i been on teamspeak all day so thats the first thing you got wrong.

it all had started way before you even got that call to get there, basicly me and 4 other dudes were scrubbing around in the streets around the garage in kavala and minding our own business, perhaps robbing 1 or 2 hobos, when suddenly people with big guns got there and gun fights excaleted. so the fight was more or less active for about 15-20 minutes with people dying and people coming in.

when you guys arrive it had started to cool off, but then TKC / TI joins the party and someone pulls the trigger against one of our guys, and all i can hear in my radio (ts) is "shoot everyone with a gun" so i did, i had been watching you for a while too, but it was when the gun fight excaleted that you and your mates died.

im on ts mate all day or night. just look me up because i am not a RDM dude, i dont feel like i want to be banned from i server i donate to :/ we all fuck up sometimes :)

have it good lad.
Might consider using your in-game name on teamspeak ? I was not able to find you, perhaps I am blind, it was late. Also, you were apparently not the guy we were chasing, as I can notice from your side of the story. That makes it in mine opinion even worse. I am wearing a bright yellow uniform, how can you mistake me from a rebel?

Last edited by a moderator:
Might consider using your in-game name on teamspeak ? I was not able to find you, perhaps I am blind, it was late. Also, you were apparently not the guy we were chasing, as I can notice from your side of the story. That makes it in mine opinion even worse. I am wearing a bright yellow uniform, how can you mistake me from a rebel?
i was using my ingame name, ye i know it looks bad and it looks like i was just firing for you but that was not really the point, you gotta look at the bigger picture, we are fighting rebels and cops arrive, people start shouting that cops are surronding it and asking me (the sniper) if you got eyes on them ( wich i ofcourse have) and tell me to standby and be prepared to take shot if the shooting goes on again. and the shooting goes on, my friends are taking shots from someone (i dont know who) and they are shooting someone, and they give me clear to shoot anyone that is close arround them with guns, and you guys would problaby won if i wouldnt have been there.

i dont know is anyone interracted with you but on the video i can see that no one is talking to you. you might have been to far away im not sure, but mistakes were made...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back