What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM by TheGrimPredator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asus

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): TheGrimPredator

Time & Date this happened: Today

Which Server did this happen on: 2

Description of what happened: he just tell me put ur hands up then pew pew pew ... ;/ he didnt give me any time

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM = Ban if no role-play, Remember this is a serious roleplay community therefore shooting people on sight with no roleplay is RDM, engage in roleplay at all times

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: ya ...

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkmH2bhXus&feature=youtu.be

I see, sorry about that. I wasn't aware that you were in your inventory (for me it seemed like it was taken you a long time to put your hands on your head). However I did try and resolve this with you in-game through multiple mobile messages (which you started) so please don't lie about that.  My apologies again for giving you a short time to put your hands on your head.

lol proof that ? i try to resolve it with u on game and u told me go report ... ;/  so i will let admin decide about this rdm :)

lol proof that ? i try to resolve it with u on game and u told me go report ... ;/  so i will let admin decide about this rdm :)
Yes... and I said I would give you your stuff back (300k I believe) but you ignored my message... So I told you to go and report the issue on the forum. You kind of contradicted yourself.  

Last edited by a moderator:
That 300k came from his murdering Pedro and I about 2 minutes prior to this incident at the gun store as well.  lol

His argument is moot IMO.

Denied - 02/03/15

Just please in future try to wait longer and step your Roleplay up a little bit more okay?

This is not actually RDM because you DID say something but it could have been much better :)

Been asked to review this

I agree its not RDM however more time could of been taken to RP... everything dont need to turn into killing someone at @TheGrimPredator so treat this as a warning towards your RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back