What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM by Stefan (Awaiting more evidence)

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Stefan

Time & Date this happened: 15/12/2014 20:27

Description of what happened: Very simple - pulled up at gun store near Kavala, and then immediately shot on site. No RP, nothing - I didn't even see him so I guess he was hiding in the tower.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Well, as it happens, after being revived and going back to Kavala to pick up more party supplies (I was trying to throw a party for the police force), I headed back to the gun store. Just by iron trader I was spiked, fixed my vehicle, pulled away, and as I did the same guy appears and starts shooting at me. Again.

This time however, for some strange reason he decided to open his gob. After proceeding to rob me again, I decided to have a little chat, in which he admitted to RDM. He did indeed give me the initial £30,000 he took from the RDM, but refused to give me the £80,000 from the second robbery - the one that happened purely because I had to go back again after his initial RDM.

But as always, this isn't about money. Although I'm pissed at losing about £180,000 from his actions, I'm more pissed that people like that inhabit the server.

And as a bonus 'icing on the cake', when I eventually got revived by the exemplary G.P Lionel, I got another shot to the head. Sweet RP.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
So, as far as evidence, the initial RDM wasn't on record. Thankfully the second time I ran into him he admitted to RDM in plain English. As far as I understand, he has also RDM'd some others this evening in the same spot.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hahha nice one but do you have footage of the firefight which you brought your comrades in you didn't mention :)

And btw I do roleplay :)

Rdm in same spot!? You and your friends wanted to kill me so I had backup by my friend andré, you guys were more armed than me and andré.

Admin he is lying although I admit to be partially guilty of Rdm this guy is bs'ing quite a bit

You can even see his friends in the bottom part of the video, they were on their way to the place with their trucks and helicopter.

At the end of the first video in the end he "what is the guy wearing" and you could also see the hexagon squad indicator approaching on his screen and plus I didn't take 180 k from him it was around 70 that's why I offered him 30k and a gun as an apology, I was just about to give him the gun when my friend andré told me a bunch of guys were approaching so I hid behind the container.

Sorry for writing a lot of comments but I just remember more stuff from the event now.

Greetings Stefan!

What I mean with the quote "what is he wearing" is that he wants to kill the right guy, in this case it's me.

My actions after that was all self defence. :)

Please supply video evidence of the RDM, i want to see how you was killed and the events around it.

Back