What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM by Leo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Leo

Time & Date this happened: Approximately 3am on October 17th 2015

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Me and two friends had been tracking a weed picking convoy, eventually we followed them to the processing and one of my friends lock picked a truck belonging to them and drove off. I am lying on the ground nearby during all of this, and I am immediately discovered after my friend drives off. I have a gun on me but it is stored in my inventory. I stand up as soon as I'm found (again I am not showing a weapon), say "Hello" on mic and Leo shoots me about 5 seconds later without saying anything. Tracking the truck and getting away with one is cool, but obviously we play for the RP and there was no attempt made by Leo to communicate with me - an unarmed man (well at least with my gun not readily available - to Leo I would've looked unarmed). It could've been a fun RP situation, but was ruined out of spite.

What rule was broken: 3B - RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes. I sent Leo three messages explaining what happened. I told him he could compensate me for the pistol, that's basically all I lost, and he didn't reply choosing to ignore the situation in the hope it goes away.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: My friend was streaming at the time and you can see it from his perspective here http://www.twitch.tv/stephenpip/v/21029461 - the truck theft takes place at 38:30 approximately, and everything transpires in the minute or so that follows. I was also recording but my upload is very poor so it will take a day or two for that, so if that is needed as well let me know and I'll upload it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back