What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RDM ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

H1llman

Hi i was banned For Rdm last night by wilco as far as i know i dident do anything wrong he was trying to run me over with a quad bike so i defended my self i allso have a rebals licence.

In game name was gavin

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi can anyone help me out? i cant see why he would ban me when he was the one trying to kill me in the first place he wasen't a cop all i can see is that he was annoyed that he dident kill me and baned me (sore loser) is that not admin abuse?

a rebel icense is not a get out of jail card, you cannot simply RDM in citys, rules are different outside

So its ok for him to try and kill me cause hes a admin? WTF he spend over half hour trying to ram me over i said several times to not try run me over yet still tried how is that fair  

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure it was Wilco - the real one? There are at least three people on this server who have used that in-game handle from time to time - only one of them is the real McCoy.

I'm not saying it ISN'T the real Wilco - it might well be... but usually there's a pretext to a ban. What's the message you see when you trying and rejoin? That might give us a clue.

I'll let the real Wilco choose the outcome for this one...

Cannot remember this... I only go against the cops and if they killed me fair play!

I can see this topic has aged a bit, Please PM me with a link to this topic if you are still interested in being unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back