What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

rdm Ban (Rejected - Perm Ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurkeySlice

I'm back...

So, I was banned for rdm, but I dont think the situation was so.

I walk up to a truck with two people near the kavala garage. After about 10 seconds, the driver hops out and pulls out a gun. I run around the truck and am able to knock him out and rob him. After this, the passenger hops out and I see that he is pulling out a rifle, so I kill him.

I don't think this is rdm, considering the fact that I was defending myself from a certain revenge by the drivers friend.

Here's a quick video of what happened:

http://youtu.be/QBB5ykJY_nI

I can see that I was a little pre-emptive on the killing of the passenger, but still think that If i didnt act, he certainly would have.

Thanks,

TurkeySlice

No RP, dude. You did not call it or attempt communication in any way. 

The passenger was streaming by the way and the head admin was watching it. I'll save your time and tell you why you were banned.  :D

I was watching a streamer and there was no roleplay and no words.... the person you robbed was in the green safezone at the garage.

You cannot just rob people without roleplay... its boring and is no way to Roleplay.. also please read the rules about the safezone.

I would also like to note this is your second ban - 

I am sorry but i dont think our server is for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
jZEeAsc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back