What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Raymond Reddington - Unban Appeal (Gamehack #38)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: Raymond Reddington

Your Steam Profile ID:76561198024334937

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): dd68d45233cea850c38317d08d7f1c3b

Date & Time you was banned: 14th of May around 13:40 Uk time

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: Gamehack #38

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I have read that you are unable to unban people that got the #38 Gamehack ban, but i have spoken to Battleye and they say that the server admins are the only one that can unban me. I have never ever used the program cheat engine (which is the program that caused me to get banned) to hack/cheat in arma.

I like to program and use unity 3d to make small games which would test and improove my ability to program. Now i had made a little arcade kind of game a couple of days ago and i decided to see if i could implement some kind of system into the code that would protect my game from being hacked by the cheat engine. So i downloaded cheat engine to try it out on my Unity made game. It did work so i started to fix those loopholes so cheat engine was useless to my game. That didn't work out so well as im not the biggest genius when it comes to hardcore programming.

Later that day i then went to play on the altis life #2 server and after a couple of seconds i got banned because of Gamehack #38. I were completely shocked as i have never downloaded any program to use and cheat with in arma. I quickly realized that i had only minimized my cheat engine and im guessing this is why i got banned. I know that alot of people come here to tell the exact same story as mine. That they got banned since they had cheat engine minimized. But im still gonna try and make this appeal to see if i can convince you guys to believe me. I am truly sorry and i will make sure this mistake never ever happends again. 

Thanks

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here:

Gamehack #38 bans are never overturned by us because we simply do not trust anyone who uses cheat engines for anything. Your story is the most complex one I have seen yet but I have no way of knowing what you are saying is the truth.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back