What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Quick Question

Not really unless you kill them, but it's extremely bad roleplay and you would not be considered a 'good' player for doing so.

-Vixxy ;)

Why do I keep getting kicked for script restriction #2?
I think this is the wrong place to be posting this. Try writing up a thread of its own so a member of staff or the community can help.

Plus this happened to me today. Got out knocked me out stole my money and during the whole course of things no communication between myself and the robber.

It's considered poor roleplay, you should at least shout at them first and tell them to get out of the vehicle, or chase them. And try not to just shoot someone out of the vehicle, aim for the tires then when they step out you can engage in roleplay with them and rob them that way.

It's considered poor roleplay, you should at least shout at them first and tell them to get out of the vehicle, or chase them. And try not to just shoot someone out of the vehicle, aim for the tires then when they step out you can engage in roleplay with them and rob them that way.
What I described, someone did to me. I just wanted to know if there was a legit reason to report them. And it turns out there isn't.

The worst part is that I am very new here, and my first RP (Well it wasn't even RP) experience in the server and this happens. I makes me wonder if it is worth staying or they are were just a few bad eggs that I ran into.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've had plenty of those encounters already but the negativity of shitty CoD-kids vs the enjoyment from good RP is making me stay.

Plenty of good eggs, fun experiences to be had if you're willing to engage in 'em, keep looking man!

Back