What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Pygros ATM House

Gray

Mining Pogtonium
Legendary Donator
Unlinked
So hypothetically if any rebel was to buy this house they could i dont know wait inside and wait for someone to come close to it and use the atm, or mabey hypothetically a rebel could spawn here and rob people heading to the garage who knows  (i have moved all the stuff out of it btw) =3. Bidding starts at 10K

HOUSE.jpg

Outside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To Mr Gray,

I am very interested in the house and it looks like a nice family home, but as you didn't show any pictures of inside the house i need to ask some questions.

How many rooms does this property have ? I have a wife and 4 kids will this accommodate us all ? I dont really care about the kids they can sleep on the floor but i need a room where i can have a nice big bed.

Since there is a ATM on the side of the house, does that mean i own the ATM and all the money inside ? 

What other assets do i get with this property, Do i get any land with it ?

I assume that i own the tree outside, is that true ?

Many thanks,

Declan

Also bidding ends on friday 

To Mr Gray,

I am very interested in the house and it looks like a nice family home, but as you didn't show any pictures of inside the house i need to ask some questions.

How many rooms does this property have ? I have a wife and 4 kids will this accommodate us all ? I dont really care about the kids they can sleep on the floor but i need a room where i can have a nice big bed.

Since there is a ATM on the side of the house, does that mean i own the ATM and all the money inside ? 

What other assets do i get with this property, Do i get any land with it ?

I assume that i own the tree outside, is that true ?

Many thanks,

Declan
Hello Sir Declan unfortunately i am unable to give you photo inside the house as my camera has broke, it has 4 rooms a lower side room, lower main room, upper side room and a upper main room. You will not however own the money in the ATM but you will own the tree outside. And what you see is what u got unfortunately there is no land included although u could bargain with the neighbors for some  @Sir Declan

Back