What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

PurpleDildo - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstyle

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):  PurpleDildo

Time & Date this happened: 31/05/2015 23:21

Which Server did this happen on: server 1 

Description of what happened: gas station was being robbed, we noticed some guys before it in the road so got to cover and was just shot at and killed

What Rule Was Broken ?: [SIZE=medium]3B)[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] RDM - Random Death Match Definition:[/SIZE]
Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: messeged but not reply

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after) 

sorry you feel this way about the situation and from your point of view yes it does not look great, we had been taking fire from multiple sources prior to this i was trying to watch my guys, was made aware we had engaged in RP with you and was ordered to take the shot to save one of my teamates, it is clear from the video there was no RP initiated which i can only apologise for but i was around 150-200m out so therefore i had to take his word for this, i had responded to you in game text numerous occasions to try and resolve the issue you had but you went offline shortly after this situation cleared up so i was not able to respond at the time. As we were outnumbered and being attacked from numerous groups in and around that time it would seem things got a little heated and mistakes were made. Sorry for any rules i have broken it was a genuine mistake on my part and i should think about who i am trusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back