What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Proud of myself

Gourvo

Account suspended upon users request.
I was running away from rebels when I saw one of them die. I ran in and collected his m14 scoped. I siped a guy off his ATF and took it to the hills. I then snipe 2 rebels 3 cigs and some other guy later I get a msg from a player telling me I killed one of the highest ranking officers. I was trying to shhot more rebels but the de sync stopped me. All of the shots were 1 shot to the head. I kept firing warning shots at the rebels as it was funny as he'll to watch them all run around not knowing we're the shots we're come from after 10min one of then finaly spotted me and I got shot.

Ugh isn't that RDMing...?
debatable    also if you say that is i would say 7 rebels coming in on a convoy and shooting me and other people when we were buying cars shopping .ect

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like "ATV Guy" and "Some Other Guy" were RDM,but I don't feel like arguing,so if it was it's up to them to report you. Otherwise sure it's debatable,just keep the rules in mind at all times.

I feel like "ATV Guy" and "Some Other Guy" were RDM,but I don't feel like arguing,so if it was it's up to them to report you. Otherwise sure it's debatable,just keep the rules in mind at all times.
i agree with that and i will in future

Back