What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[PR] DIRTY ERNIE - Unban Request (Unbanned 31/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: [PR] DIRTY ERNIE

Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198065653291

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter):

c1c1357ad64a3c44de75b6ee45ddfb35

Date & Time you was banned: 14:00 Jan 28

Please copy and paste the rule you broke:  VDM

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance:

Situation was simply my friend hits me with our car after repairing it because he's a crap driver.  At the time i thought " i'm sure i had less health than that " because we had sustained some damage after hitting a fence.  As this didn't same plauseable i proceed to hit him with the car, After which he confims that his health was 100%.

Exploiting / cheating or any of this type of thing a serious matter that deminishes the quality of good and solid RP'ing.  It has caused similar games to fade off and die and is not something i take part in with malicious intent.

We had a look over the rules, seen VDM. but saw no mention of "VDM for the purposes of regaining health" as it was stated by the admin.

We were in the middle of discussing where to report this bug or mechanic; when a guy in a Tron suit shows up from nowhere asking why we did that and my friend mentions "i guess it's a known exploit then".  Following that we were banned.

Finally i'd appreciate a second chance as exploiting is not something i like to see, let alone take part in. i do enjoy quality and dedication put into the RP on ALUK and would love to continue to enjoy it.

It definatly will not happen again.

Regards,

DIRTY ERNIE

Do not use any kind of exploit to increase your health that is not either a medic or a first aid kit. VDMing people is also not allowed.

Ill approve this for your final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back